Are you trying to activate the “Verizon 4G LTE USB Modem UML295”? In this post, I am going to tell you how to activate your “Verizon 4G LTE USB Modem UML295”.
Things To Keep In Mind While Activating Verizon 4G LTE USB Modem UML295.
Make sure your computer is not connected to any other alternate Internet connection such as LAN, Wi-Fi, etc.
Operating Systems Requirement:
- Windows 8 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32 & 64-bit) w/ Service Pack 2 or higher
- Windows XP (32-bit only) w/ Service Pack 3 or higher
- Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Linux Ubuntu (32 & 64-bit) versions 12 and 13
- Linux Fedora 64-bit versions Schrödinger’s Cat and Heisenbug
- Linux Suse (32 & 64-bit) versions 12.3 and 13.1
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 5 or higher
- Google Chrome 12 or higher
- Apple Safari 5 or higher
- Opera 12 or higher
How To Set Up “Verizon 4G LTE USB Modem UML295”.?
- First, you need to Insert the SIM card. If you don’t know how to do it, visit here.
- Then connect the USB modem to your computer.
- Wait till you see the green blinking LED Status Indicator on your modem.
- Once you see the green blinking LED Status Indicator, open your web browser on the computer.
- Then from your web browser navigate to mbb.vzw.com (IP address 192.168.32.2).
- Then choose “Install Enhanced App” for the users who need enhanced services such as VPN, and choose “Use Basic Web App” if you don’t need enhanced services.
- If applicable, select (check) IP Pass-Through and Utility (Windows Only).
- Then scroll down and tap Continue
- Then choose Close.
Note: For any help, you can contact the Verizon support.
Visit here for more smart device guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More