“Error Loading Metadata” can occur with Amazon Flex if you are using an eSIM, your app is outdated, or there is a temporary glitch with the app or device.
In this post, you can find possible workarounds to fix the Amazon Flex “Error Loading Metadata” error.
Fixes For Amazon Flex “Error Loading Metadata”
Fix 1: Are You Using an eSIM?
If you are using an eSIM, you should know that eSIM doesn’t work with the Amazon Flex app. You need to use a physical SIM card instead.
Make sure that you are using a physical SIM card, or you will get this error with the eSIM.
In the screenshot below, one user mentioned the same reasons behind the error.
Fix 2: Make Sure the App and Your Device Are Up to Date
The next thing you need to do is ensure that your Amazon Flex app is up to date with the latest version. If not, consider updating the app.
Also, make sure that your smartphone software is also up to date with the latest firmware.
Fix 3: Reinstall the Amazon Flex App
If the error persists, it could be caused by a temporary glitch with the Amazon Flex app. Try reinstalling the app:
- Uninstall the Amazon Flex app.
- Restart your phone.
- Once your phone restarts, Reinstall the Amazon Flex app.
- Check if the error still occurs or if it has been resolved.
Fix 4: Contact Support
If the error continues even after trying the above suggestions, consider contacting the Amazon team for further assistance with this error.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Amazon Fire Tablet Registration Error?
- How To Fix Amazon Prime Video Error Code 28?
- Fixes For Amazon Prime Video Error Code 5266 On Xbox, Roku, Apple TV, & Other Devices.
- How To Fix Amazon Music Error Code 200?