Error-6084, error-4921, error- 9345, and yadda – the never ending list of error codes. Error messages while streaming on Amazon Prime Video never fail to sour our mood.
One such error code that has become irksome to many users is Error code 9345. Amazon Prime Video error code 9345 indicates that there is a problem with your payment method leading to some failure in payment.
Read on to check how you can tackle down the error code-9345
How to Fix Amazon Prime Video Error Code-9345?
1. Check Payment Method
Since error code-9345 basically indicates that there might be an issue with your payment method, thus it is regardless to say the first thing you’d want to do is check out what problems in your payment method are triggering this error code. To check your payment method status:
- Visit https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/settings/.
- Sign in to your Amazon Prime Video account.
- Go to Payment method.
- Check your payment details and see to it that your credit or debit card has not expired. If it has expired, then you can change your payment method and attach the details of a valid payment card.
2. Restarting Amazon Prime Video App
Corrupted data and cache can also be responsible for causing the error. So, refresh your Amazon Prime Video app by closing your app and then opening it to get rid of that pesky corrupted data and check if the error still persists.
3. Re-installing Amazon Prime app:
If restarting your Amazon Prime app didn’t work, then you can try re-installing it. Re-installing also helps in getting rid of the corrupted data and cache and fixing the error. To re-install your Amazon Prime app:
- Go to Settings.
- Click on ‘Apps and Features’
- Go to ‘Amazon Prime app’.
- Click on Uninstall.
- Now, go to Playstore.
- Search Amazon Prime and install it again.
4. Power cycle your streaming device:
A cached network data can cause issues and bugs in your Amazon Prime app and give you the error 9345. Try the age old remedy of ‘Have you tried turning it off and on?’. To power cycle your device:
- Turn off your device
- Then, unplug your modem and router.
- You’d want to wait for some time before you plug your modem back in again.
- Once your modem has restarted, plug your router back in.
- Again, wait for your router to fully restart.
- Turn on your device.
- Now, you can launch the Amazon Prime Video app
5. Update Amazon Prime Video App:
Make sure that your Amazon Prime Video App is well updated. If you’ve neglected or missed any updates, then you can go to the App Store or Play Store to install any available updates under the Amazon Prime Video app. To update your app:
- Go to Play Store.
- Simply search for Amazon Prime.
- Click on the Update button, and it will start installing the latest updates.
FAQ’s | Frequently Asked Questions
Supposedly if you’ve made any mistakes in your payment method details, then correct them or if your credit card has expired, then enter your new credit card details, or you can always change your payment method to a valid one.
Although the aforementioned troubleshooting tips have proven effective for many users to fix the error 9345, but if you are still struggling with it, then you can always contact the Amazon Support team by visiting: https://www.primevideo.com/help/contact-us/
Like This Post? Checkout More