Prime Video supports Vizio Smart TV, which means you can use the prime video on Vizio Smart TV.
Now the question is, how? In this post, I am going to tell you how you can use Amazon Prime Video on Vizio Smart TV.
Vizio Smart TV comes with preinstalled popular streaming platforms like Prime Video, Netflix, etc.
So you just need to go to your apps section -> open Prime Video -> enter the login details.
Prime Video in Vizio SmartCast TV
- Go to the Apps section on your TV
- Look for Prime Video, as it comes preinstalled
- Tap on the app
- Enter the login details
This is the most simple way to run Prime Video on Vizio Smart TV.
Prime Video in Older Vizio Smart TV
In the older Vizio Smart TV, Prime Video doesn’t come preinstalled, so you have to install it manually.
- Tap the “V” button on your remote to visit the apps menu
- Search for Prime Video
- Select the app
- Tap and hold the ok button till it finishes the installation
- Open Prime Video
- Enter log in details
Other Ways To Play Prime Video On Vizio Smart TV
Cast Prime Video to your Vizio Smart TV
- Connect your phone and tv with the same internet (wifi) network
- Open prime video on your smartphone
- Play the video
- Tap on the Chromecast cast icon on the video playing screen
- Choose your TV
Use HDMI Cable & Laptop.
- Choose your TV to the HDMI
- Connect your TV with your Laptop by using the HDMI cable
- Play the prime video on Laptop
What If Prime Video Is Not Working On Vizio Smart TV
- Unplug the power cord of your tv, and plug it again after one minute
- Restart your TV
- Check update for your TV
- Ensure you have a properly working internet connection
- Uninstall and reinstall the Prime Video app
- Contact the Prime Video Support
Like This Post? Checkout More