The main difference between Amazon Prime and Amazon Business Prime is that Amazon Prime user can enjoy services like one-day delivery, streaming music, streaming videos, ebooks, and a lot more services that are unavailable to the normal user, while Amazon Business Prime is a Prime membership but not for individuals but for businesses.
If you are confused between Amazon Prime Vs Amazon Business Prime, then in this post i am going to tell you everything about these two Amazon’s services.
Well, we all know how big the Amazon group of companies are in today’s world. Amazon Inc. is a multinational American technology company whose main service is in selling goods to B2C.
It is one of the Big Five technology companies of the United States, along with Facebook, Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
The company was started in 1994 by Jeff Bezos in his garage. In 2020 the company’s revenue was $386.064 Billion.
Amazon today has its branches in every field possible like Streaming service, Wholefoods, Cybersecurity, self-driving cars, and much more. One can arguably say that Amazon is the biggest company on this planet.
This article contains everything you need to know about Amazon Prime and Amazon Business Prime. Please read the full article to understand the difference between Amazon Prime vs. Amazon Business Prime service.
What is Amazon Prime?
Amazon has an additional feature called Amazon Prime. The service follows a subscription-based model and comes with many awesome features for the users.
The user can enjoy services like one-day delivery, streaming music, streaming videos, ebooks, and a lot more services that are unavailable to the normal user. The current active user base of Amazon Prime is said to be over 200 Million people.
Which Country Is Amazon Prime service available?
The Amazon Prime service is only available in 20 countries at the moment, but the company is constantly working to introduce this feature in other countries as well.
The list of companies where the service is available in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Spain, Turkey, UK, and the US.
What features are included with Amazon Prime?
There are many features associated with the Amazon Prime service offered by the company. Some of them are listed below:
- Free same-day delivery.
- Free two-day delivery.
- Free 2-hour delivery available in many zip codes.
- Free release-date delivery on pre-orders.
- Free no-rush shipping.
- Amazon Prime Video.
- Amazon Channels like HBO, Showtime, and Starz.
- Prime Music.
- Twitch Prime: Twitch channel and pre-order of games.
- Prime Reading for eBooks.
- Audible channel for Prime
- Amazon First Reads – download a free book every month.
- Whole Foods – discounts and 2-hour delivery.
- Amazon Dash – ability to use Dash wand.
- Amazon Fresh for grocery orders.
- Prime Early Access for 30 minutes access to bumper discounts.
- Prime Day – One day whole with huge discounts.
- Prime Wardrobe – trial of clothes before you buy them.
- Prime Pantry for groceries and household products.
- Additional discounts regularly.
- Membership sharing in which you can share your Prime membership with other members of your family or friends.
- Prime Photos for unlimited storage of photos on your Prime Drive.
What is Amazon Business Prime?
Amazon Business Prime is a Prime membership but not just for individuals but for businesses.
Amazon is also a huge B2B supplier and hence this service. It is specially designed for working businesses.
There are a lot of additional features that help streamline the procurement of products and more. A single Amazon Business Prime account holder business can add multiple members for building their team on Amazon.
Amazon Business Prime Cost
- Essential – $179 for 3 users
- Small – $499 for upto 10 users
- Medium – $1,299 for upto 100 users
- Enterprise – $10,999 for over 100 users
- Public Sector -$3,499 for over 100 users
Note: * All the prices are annual costs.
What are Amazon Business Prime benefits?
There are many incentives associated with the Amazon Business Prime service. Some of the are:
The products are listed at a different cost for the businesses. Hence, Amazon Business Prime offers heavy discounts and Prime deals every day.
The feature is powered by AWS Quicksight. This feature offers a record of the spending done by the company to help them track and analyze their data.
The business can mark preferred suppliers by using Amazon Business Prime. The business can identify, set restrictions and do much more to enhance their buying experience.
Amazon Business American Express Card
Businesses can apply and easily get an American Express Credit card for their expenditure. The card is available to businesses at no additional annual cost.
Businesses get fast and quick deliveries, including one-day, 2-hour delivery, and more. Also, benefits like free delivery on many products as well as discounted expedited delivery and consolidated deliveries on their doorstep.
Businesses can extend their payment terms by setting them at 60 days from 45 days according to their plan.
Services like Amazon Prime Video are not available for Amazon Business Prime as the service is tailored specially for businesses.
Now you know everything there is to know about Amazon Prime vs. Amazon Business Prime. You can opt for any of these services depending upon your requirements. The article has all the information associated with both the services. Thank you for visiting our website.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Amazon Prime Video Error 7031?
- How To Share Amazon Prime Video Account With Others
- How To Fix If Amazon Prime Video Blocking VPN?
- How To Get 5.1 Surround Sound On Amazon Prime Video?