Recently many users have reported that they come across the error code 3101 on among us. If you are also getting this error code then in this post we are going to share the possible workarounds to fix Among Us error code 3101.
How To Fix Among Us Error Code 3101?
Fix 1: Restart Among Us
If you are getting this error code with Among Us then the very first thing which you need to do is to restart the game.
- Close the game.
- Then wait for around 10 to 20 seconds.
- After that, relaunch the game and check if you still get the error or not.
Fix 2: Check router Connection
The next thing you should do is to check your router connection if it’s working fine or not.
First power cycle the router by following the steps given below.
- Unplug your router power cable, and wait for around 1 to 2 minutes.
- After that plug in the router power cable back to the wall outlet.
- Then connect the Among us to the internet and check if it fixes the issue or not.
If power cycling of the router does not fix the issue then try playing among us over any other internet. You can use your neighbor’s WIfi or your mobile hotspot. If Among is working fine over the other network then it’s your internet that is causing the issue so contact your ISP.
Fix 4: Check Update For Device & among us
Check if you have the pending firmware update for the among us or your device. If yes then please consider installing the pending updates and then check if it fixes the issue or not.
Fix 5: Contact support
If you still get the error even after applying these troubleshoots then you must contact the among us support.
Like This Post? Checkout More