Do you want to play Play Among Us on your MacBook? If yes then in this post I am going to share how you can do this.
To play among us on the Macbook you have to download and install an Android emulator to your Mac device. Once the Android emulator is installed, download the Among Us APK and install it to the Android Emulator.
There is no official version of Among Us for the MAC that’s why you need an emulator to enjoy Among Us on your MacBook.
How To Get Among Us On MAC?
Method 1: With Android Emulator
You can install any Android emulator of your choice to your Mac device to play Among US. We will recommend you to use the Bluestack, and we are also using the bluestack as an example to explain the process.
- Go to the Bluesatcks.com.
- Download and install the Bluestacks.
- After that download the Among Us APK file.
- Open the Bluestack on your MacBook.
- Install the Among Us APK on Bluestack.
- You are done.
Method 2: Windows Emulator
Like the Android emulator, you can also use the Windows Emulator to enjoy Among Us on MAC.
- Go to the Download the Parallels Desktop Installer.
- Download the Parallels to your MAC.
- Launch the Parallels once the installation is complete.
- As you will launch, Parallels will automatically detect that you don’t have the windows OS on your device, so It will guide you to install Windows with the macOS.
- Once the Windows is installed, open it.
- Go to the Windows Steam Store.
- Search for Among us and install it.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it’s possible to play the Among Us on the MacBook with the Android or windows emulator. Once the emulator is installed on your device, install the Among Us over it.
No, officially Among us is not available for the MAC but you can use Android or windows emulator to play it over your MAC.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More