Error Code 6753 on Apple TV simply indicates that your device’s setup process has been interrupted, and as a result you are getting the error.
If you are also having this error then try our suggested workaround to fix the error Apple TV error code 6753 “Setup Failed”.
How To Fix Error Code 6753 Setup Failed On Apple TV?
Note: Make sure that while set up, your iPhone is connected to the same Wi-Fi to which the Apple TV is also intended to be connected.
Fix 1: Power Cycle Apple TV
- Unplug all the cables connected to the Apple TV, including the Power cable.
- Let it unplug for 1 to 2 minutes, it helps it to drain out all the remaining power.
- Now plug in back all the cables, and at last plug in the power cable to the wall outlet.
- Now turn on the device and check if the error code has gone off from your device or not.
Fix 2: Setting Up Your Apple TV Again
Any kind of small interruptions can also cause the Setup Failed error. So try setting up your Apple TV again.
Many users have claimed that this method has really worked wonders for them.
Fix 3: Manually Setup Apple TV
If you are getting the error on Apple TV while setting up with the other device then you can avoid this method and try setting up manually.
Actually, the reason behind the setup with the device is to get some details automatically, for example, network settings, Apple ID account, etc.
But if in this process you get the error then choose the manual process to set up the Apple TV.
- Plug in your TV.
- Then select the Language option.
- Turn on the SIRI option.
- Then select the Option “Setup Manually”.
- Follow the Onscreen instructions on your Apple TV to connect to your Home WI-FI network.
- Use your Apple ID to sign in.
- Also, sign in with your Apple provider.
- Then go to Settings.
- Get your apps and start streaming.
Fix 4: Contact Apple TV Support
if in case you still have the error then you should consider contacting Apple TV Support to report about the error.
Like This Post? Checkout More