“Couldn’t set up numbersync” is one of the very common errors AT&T users face on their Samsung Galaxy watch. If you are also getting “couldn’t set up numbersync” on your Samsung Galaxy Watch? Then in this post, we are going to share with you the possible troubleshooting to resolve the error.
How To Fix AT&T “Couldn’t set up numbersync” On Samsung Galaxy Watch?
Solution 1: Check Your Samsung Phone For Update
As per our research, this issue is from the backend, and in such cases users do not have much options than resetting or restarting their device.
This issue can mainly be tackled from the Samsung or AT&T side so we will suggest you to check your Samsung Phone for any pending Software updates.
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Choose About Device.
- Tap Software Update.
- Check if there is any pending software update.
- If there is any pending software update then please consider updating it, and then check if it fixes the issue.
Solution 2: Check Galaxy Watch For software Update
If your phone software is up to date then in the next step check if there is any pending software update for your Galaxy Watch.
- Make sure your watch battery level is at least 30% charge. otherwise you may not be able to update your Galaxy Watch.
- Press the Home key (Power key) on your Galaxy Watch.
- Then go to Settings and tap on it.
- Tap General.
- Then click on Watch Software Update.
- Tap the checkmark if you’re prompted to download an update.
Solution 3: Check If the Galaxy Wear app is up to date
If your phone and Galaxy Watch software is up to date then check if there is any pending update for your Galaxy Wear app.
- Open the App Store on your Phone.
- Search for the Galaxy Wear app.
- Now check if you can see the Update option.
- If you don’t see the update option then it means your Galaxy Wear app is up to date.
Solution 4: Factory reset on the watch.
If your phone, galaxy watch, and Galaxy Wear app is up to date but still you are getting the “couldn’t set up numbersync ” issue then the last option you have is to contact AT&T Support.
But before contacting AT&T Support we will suggest you perform a factory reset.
Note: Before factory reset, we will recommend you to back up your watch data to ensure data can be restored after it’s reset.
- Go to your Galaxy Watch Settings.
- Choose General.
- Choose Reset.
- Tap the checkmark and follow on-screen options to factory reset.
Note: Please keep in mind that depending on your watch model the reset methods may vary a little. You can Google the Reset process for your watch model.
Solution 5: Contact AT&T Support
If none of the above-given solutions works for you then the last option you have is to contact AT&T Support.
You can simply call AT&T at 866-344-6217 and explain the issue. They can check for the issue and will help you with a better solution.
As per our research, contacting AT&T Support resolves the issue for the majority of users.
Like This Post? Checkout More