Many people enjoy making avatars because it allows them to express themselves in ways they otherwise could not do in real life.
They can create different characters that represent different aspects of their personality, which allows them to get out of their comfort zone on occasion without fear of judgment from others around them who may not understand what they are trying to accomplish by doing so.
In this article, we will walk you through a newly launched avatar maker called AvaMake. It is a web-based application available on Windows and Mac. We will cover its key features, using tutorials, advantages, and drawbacks, as well as some topics you may be concerned about.
What is AvaMake?
AvaMake is an avatar maker app that you can use online without any limitations. Since its first launch this year, AvaMake has been one of the best tools to generate customized avatars, stickers, and emojis.
Unlike some avatar creation programs, AvaMake never requires you to upload a real photo to create avatars. It offers a variety of templates that contains many interesting elements and decorations items.
Different face shapes, mouth shapes, hair colors, dress styles, and skin tones, all are available for selection and switching. The app will match you with the right look and accessories according to the gender you choose.
Key Features of AvaMake
- Enables you to use different features, such as eye color, hairstyle, skin tone, and facial expression.
- Offers a wide range of predefined avatars to choose from.
- Allows users to create custom avatars by modifying the existing ones.
- Comes with an intuitive user interface that makes it easy for anyone to use it.
- Supports adjusting the color of each element by using Color Picker.
- Allows you to save the generated avatar image as a PNG file.
- All given elements can be used free. Don’t need to subscribe to the tool to unlock advanced features.
How to Create Avatars with AvaMake?
Using AvaMake to create an avatar is easy. First, you need to choose the desired style of your avatar. Each style has its features and offers you unique elements. Then, select other items that you want to apply to your avatar. For instance, choose a yellow jumper, a smiling lip, curly brown hair, and round eyes. Here are the handy tutorials on how to use this tool.
- To make an avatar with AvaMake, go to https://avamake.com/ first.
- You will immediately have four selections of avatar styles you can customize. Each avatar style has its unique set of hair, eyes, face, nose, eyebrows, and clothes.
- Choose the style you like. Then apply the items under this style to the avatar you are making.
- Try to switch between different elements and items to generate the perfect avatar for yourself.
- Click the Download button to save the final work if you are satisfied with the result.
Note: This website only supporting save an avatar image as a PNG file.
What Can Be Customized in AvaMake?
The UI of Ava Maker is straightforward to look at. Accessories and customization are set up on the right side of the screen, while the Avatar’s output is placed right in the center. Therefore, it is easy to navigate, and confusion will not be a problem.
Here are Some Elements offered by AvaMake:
- Avatar Style: you can choose a different style for the avatar that you make. Currently, 4 styles can be selected. Once you have selected a style, the various elements that correspond to that style will then appear.
- Face Shape: 12 different face shapes can be applied to your avatar. It is worth noting that the skin tone changes when you switch between different face shapes. Of course, you can also use the color picker on the left to manually adjust the skin tone you want.
- Hair Style: you can set the hairstyle for your character in the Hair menu. You can choose between long or short hair, straight or curly.
- Clothes: in addition to customizing your character’s appearance, you can also match your character with different outfits to make it more interesting. Choose from skirts, sweatshirts, jackets, jumpers, suspenders, shirts, etc.
Note: You can customize not only the elements mentioned above but also the mouth, nose, beard, eyebrows, etc.
AvaMake Pros and Cons
- Easy to use: simple and friendly interface
- Interesting avatar styles and multiple accessories for your selection.
- 100% free: you can make lots of avatars for free all the time.
- Fun to explore: it offers multiple elements for your to create different styles of avatars.
- All generated avatars are available for free use without copyright restrictions.
- Cloud-based tool: you don’t have to download anything onto your computer.
- Supports all major browsers, including Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer.
- You cannot share the generated avatar as the software does not offer sharing capabilities.
- AvaMake can only be used online, not on your phones.
- This app only supports outputting images in PNG format.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
Avamake is a free avatar maker that does not have any pricing plans. Therefore, it is completely free to use! You can enjoy all its perfect features anytime. Feel free to use this web-based app to customize your ideal avatar image.
There are several advantages that AvaMake boasts over other free avatar maker platforms. One of the main catchy features is that it’s completely free. The interface of the app is very simple and fresh, without any ads and pop-ups that lead users to pay for the service. And, there is no subscription board on the website.
AvaMake lets users create avatars based on various factors such as gender identity or race so they aren’t limited by what options are available at any given time on this site alone (which varies depending on which platform it’s being accessed through). The app lets you express how you feel about things in life through an avatar that looks like a cartoon version of yourself or someone else close to you. This can be a great way for those who may have trouble communicating emotions out loud to find another outlet where they can communicate effectively without having face-to-face interactions with other people around them in real-life situations (especially if they don’t want attention).
We hope you’ve enjoyed this review article about avamake. For more information or questions about the app, you can visit its official website to get better answers.
Like This Post? Checkout More