Amazon Prime Video is one such online streaming service that offers its users many unique features.
One can choose the quality in which he/she wants to watch the video, personalized content recommended by an AI system, a very easy-to-use user interface, etc.
One such feature is the user being able to download content. You can choose to download the desired content from Amazon Prime Video on your internal storage and even external storage.
This article will be focused upon providing you information about “How to Save Amazon Prime Video to External Hard Drive?’
How to Save/Transfer Amazon Prime Video to External Hard Drive?
The safest and most easy method to download videos from Amazon Prime Video is to use approved devices by Amazon.
Devices like Android mobiles and tablets, iOS mobile and tablets, Fire Tablet, and more, come with an option to download content inbuilt in the app itself.
Though you can not access the content outside of the Amazon Prime Video application because it is encrypted.
Listed below are some software that let you save Amazon Prime Video for desktop or any other device that does not let you save videos officially to your external hard drives:-
Disclaimer: We do not encourage piracy. Piracy is illegal, and we do not take any responsibility if the given information is used for piracy.
TuneBoto is an excellent option for downloading content from Amazon Prime Video. You can use TuneBoto easily to download the content and further move it onto any location you want. You will own the video forever. To download content from TuneBoto, follow these easy steps:
- Open the TuneBoto Amazon Prime Video downloader.
- Select Output Settings in which you would want your video to be downloaded. You can select the Video format, audio type, subtitles, and much more.
- Search for Video and Download the video by typing in the link of the video from the Amazon Prime Video website.
- Voila! You have downloaded your video and now move it to whichever location you want.
PlayOn is a very efficient Amazon Prime Video downloader. It lets you record and download videos from Amazon Prime Video. The app is also available in a mobile version. Given below are the steps for downloading any video from Amazon Prime Video using PlayOn:-
- Download and Install the PlayOn Cloud application on your desktop.
- Select the streaming service from which you want to download content.
- Select the video you want to download.
- Just hit the record button mentioned next to every video, and your file will download automatically.
UkeySoft is a screen recording software. The software lets you record your screen and save it in any format like MP4, MKV, GIF, etc. You can use this software to download content from Amazon Prime Video simultaneously while you are watching the video. Just follow the steps given below:-
- Download and install UkeySoft software from its official website.
- Open Amazon Prime Video in whichever browser you use.
- Before playing the video on Prime Video, just open the software and Select the output setting which you prefer. Click on the “Record” button to start your recording.
- While you finish watching the video, just hit stop recording, and your recording will be saved to your selected output location.
How to Download Videos In Amazon Prime Video App?
Amazon Prime Video offers a very user-friendly interface. Therefore, downloading videos should not be a big concern for anyone. However, we have listed out the easy steps below to guide you through the process of downloading video on Amazon Prime Video:-
Note: Amazon only lets you download its content to approved devices like mobiles and tablets. There is no option to download the content on the web app for Mac and Windows PC.
Step 1: Install Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video is accessible on almost every device like Android, iOS, Fire TV, Mac, Windows PC, Playstation, etc. One can download the service application from the authorized applications provider supported by your operating system like the Google Play Store, Apple App Store, Playstation Store, etc.
After you have downloaded and installed the Amazon Prime Video on your device, open the app and log in to your subscription account of Amazon Prime Video.
Step 2: Search for the Desired Content and Download
Once you log in to your account, you will have over 20,000+ titles at your disposal. Search for the content which you want to download. Select your desired title and open its “Detail Page”. In the “Detail Page”, you will find a download button. Click on the download button to start downloading your video.
Step 3: Select Destination
This step will only appear if your device has external storage connected to it, like an SD card. Select your preferred destination from the options listed.
Step 4: Select Quality
The next step is universal; the service will ask you a question about the quality of content you want to download. The options range from Data Saver to Best, select the quality in which you want the video to be downloaded.
Step 6: Enjoy
After the download is finished, sit back and enjoy your favorite content.
Thank you for reading our article. Now, you have all the information needed for saving Amazon Prime Video on an external hard drive. Please do not indulge in the activity of piracy. We are sure you will just use this information for downloading videos for your collection. Come back again for more updates and solutions.
Like This Post? Checkout More