Are you trying to cancel your Grubhub order? If yes then in this post we are going to answer whether it’s possible or not, and is it possible to get a refund after canceling the order on Grubhub.
Things To Note Before Canceling Your Grubhub order
- Yes, it’s possible to cancel the Grubhub order but it depends on whether the restaurant has already prepared your order or not.
- If in case the restaurant has already prepared your food then, in that case, you may not be able to cancel the order.
- If the ordered food is already prepared or sent for the delivery then directly talk to the restaurant to request for the cancellation but there is very little possibility that they will accept your request. In this scenario, there are some chances they will cancel your order but they will not refund the amount.
- So before making the order be very sure, and if there is a sudden change of plan then make sure to cancel the order before it has been prepared.
How to cancel a Grubhub order?
- Open the Grubhub app.
- Click on Orders from the bottom of the screen.
- On the order page tap on your recent order which you want to cancel.
- Then click on help from the top right corner.
- Once options appear choose Cancel order.
- After that tap Chat With Us.
- Just wait till you connect to any Grubhub’s customer executive.
- After that the customer executive will review your order and will tell you whether it’s possible to cancel the order or not.
How to get a refund from Grubhub After Canceling Order?
If you are able to cancel your order on time then the Grubhub team will process your refund immediately. If not then request them to refund the amount because you canceled your order on time.
If there is any difficulty or problem then we will insist you to call the Grubhub customer executive at 1-877-585-7878 and explain your problem.
Depending on the circumstances the Grubhub customer executive will do their best, and explain what can be done or whatnot.
You can visit here for more Error Code guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More