Cannot receive hello packet error arises in Mi when something wrong happened with the software or hardware part of the device. Hello packet is the special message that sent occasionally from the router to make a network connection.
On a network that is capable of broadcast or multicast transmission, a HELLO packet can be sent from a router instantaneously to other routers to determine neighboring routers.
If you have to encounter this rare situation of “Cannot receive hello packet”, you defiantly need help to get rid of this. Here in this blog, we will let you know how to fix this issue in your device.
Also Check: How To Find The Serial Number Of Mi TV
Before going to a solution, you should know about which processor and ROM are powering your Mi Phone. Mi Phones are runs of two types processers: –
- MediaTek (MTK) Processor
- Snapdragon (Qualcomm) Processor
- Recovery ROM
- Fast boot ROM
How To Fix Fix “cannot receive hello packet” error?
You can restore the hard bricked to fix the “cannot receive the hello packet” error. To do this follow underneath steps;
- First of all, remove the current version of the installed MiFlash Tool.
- Download and install MIUI ROM Flashing Tool latest version
- Now download official ROM for MiFlash and copy to C:\ drive on your PC.
- Eliminate the battery from your device, connect the test-points, and attach your device to PC via USB-Cable.
- Your device should be found and known as QDloader (com), now in MiFlash pick the ROM folder, and choose “Clean all”, then hit the “Flash” button.
- “Cannot receive hello packet” must be resolved now.
This is a manual way that can remove the “cannot receive the hello packet” error in Mi phones. Moreover, you can use the Mi Flash Tool, to fix issues.
What is Mi Flash Tool?
Xiaomi flash is the finest and most suggested tool for flash firmware on Xiaomi smartphones and tablets. Users can easily download all versions of Mi flash from the official MI website.
This tool runs on the Windows devices and helps the total flashing performance of fastboot firmware on Xiaomi phones and Tablets. In any case, it doesn’t support blazing OTA files which you need to make sure the procedure effectively.
Instead of using an uncertain device tool for flashing your important handset, there is an extraordinary advantage of using the Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool. However, the thing is it only supports the gadgets who has Xiaomi software, not others…