Are you trying to change the language on your Apple Watch? If yes then in this post we are going to tell you how you can do this.
Note: The given steps to change the language on the Apple Watch works on watchOS 5,6,7,8.
By default, Apple Watch uses the same language you use for your iPhone. So if you want to make any changes to the languages then simply change the language on your iPhone, and your Apple Watch will automatically change the language. Or You can also visit the “Language & Region” settings on the Watch app to choose a different language than your paired iPhone.
how to change the language on an apple watch?
Default your Apple Watch will show the same languages which you use for your paired iPhone. So if you want to change the language then simply change the language on your iPhone, and your Apple Watch will make the changes accordingly.
- Open the Watch App on your iPhone.
- Choose “General.”
- Choose “Language & Region“.
- Choose “Custom“.
- Choose “Watch Language.”
- Choose the language which you want to use.
- Once prompted, choose Confirm.
- You are done, just wait for around a minute.
How To Change Languages In The Preferred Language Order?
- Once you make changes to the languages, it will show under the section “Preferred Language Order”.
- Here you can see the lists of languages which you prefer to use for your device.
- If in case you want to make changes to your preferred languages simply tap edit from the top of the screen, and make the changes.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can change the language settings on the Apple Watch. To do that simply visit the Watch App on your iPhone and go under the “Language & Region” settings. From there you can select your languages.
There can be many reasons why your Watch is in Chinese but you can change it to your preferred language. To do that simply go to the “Language & Region” settings under the Watch App. From there you can find the option to change the languages of your choice.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More