If you want to change payment details for your Prime Video, then in this post, I am going to take you through the exact process to change the details of the payment in Prime Video.
Sometimes, a user might need to change the payment method for various reasons.
This article contains all the information on How to change the payment method for Amazon Prime Video.
Follow the full article to change the mode of payment for your particular Amazon Prime Video subscription account.
Most of these processes can only be done on a browser. For your ease, make sure to use a desktop or laptop before beginning with the process.
How to add a payment method on Amazon Prime Video?
Adding a payment method is very easy on Amazon Prime Video. Make sure to follow the steps given below:
- Go to Amazon’s Official website and log in to your Prime Membership account.
- Now, Click on “Your Account” listed in the top menu bar of your browser.
- Select the “Payment Options” option.
- To add a payment method, select the relevant option mentioned in the “Payment Options” section.
- The website will guide you on how to add a payment option with instructions popping up on your screen.
Alternatively, you can add a payment method on the checkout page when you are buying something. Just choose a new payment method on the “Select a payment method” page.
How to remove a Payment Method from Amazon Prime Video?
To remove a payment method from Amazon Prime Video, just follow the steps given below:
- Open the browser on your desktop or laptop.
- Navigate to Amazon’s official website and click on the “Your Account” option listed on your screen after you log in to your Amazon Prime Membership account.
- Select the “Payment Options” option from the list of options on the “Your Account” page.
- You will find an option to Remove the payment method under the “Payment Options” page.
- Locate the payment method you want to remove and just click on the “Remove” button listed next to it.
- You will be guided through the process of removing the payment method from the website itself.
How to Change a Payment Method from Amazon Prime Video?
There are multiple ways to change the payment method for digital orders on Amazon Prime Video. One method is:
- Go to Amazon’s official website and log in to your Prime account.
- Now, go to “1-Click Settings”.
- Click on “Change” next to your default payment method.
- Change the payment method as per your needs.
- Any changes you make in the “1 Click Settings” will be saved for your default payment method across all devices.
- Logging in to your account.
- Now go to the “Your Memberships and Subscriptions” section.
- In the “Your Memberships and Subscriptions” page, select the “Change” option under the “Payment Method” subheading.
- Select “Prime Video Membership” to view your membership details, renewal date, and price.
- Select the “Update your Payment method” option in the “Prime Video Membership” section.
- Select “Edit Payment Method” to change the payment method for your Amazon Prime Video.
There are various reasons why an individual needs to change their payment option. Amazon Prime Video offers a very user-friendly process of changing your Payment method.
There are 2 ways listed above by which you can change the Amazon Prime Video payment method.
The article also contains additional information on “how to add a new payment method on Amazon Prime Video” and “how to remove a payment method from Amazon Prime Video”.
Thank you for choosing our website and reading our article. We hope the information has helped you.
Like This Post? Checkout More