One of the most frequent complaint of all Aadhaar card user is with the Photograph in Aadhaar card. UIDAI receives most number of request regarding dissatisfaction with Photograph on Aadhar.
Considering all this request now it has allowed users to change Photograph on Aadhar by visiting nearest Aadhar enrollment centre. And in this post we are going to tell you how to change the Photograph in Aadhar Card.
How to Change Photograph On Aadhaar?
- Download Aadhar enrollment form by visiting official website uidai.gov.in. Or the form can also be taken at the enrollment centre.
- Fill up the form carefully and submit the form to the Aadhar centre executive.
- Then you need to give your biometrics data, and the executive will take your Photo.
- After submitting the form and biometrics, you will be given URN to check your status.
- You can check and download the updated Aadhar with photograph from the Official website.
- Correction fee would be 25 Rupees plus GST.
Note: You don’t need to carry any Document to Change your photograph.
How to Download Aadhar card Once Photograph Is Updates?
- Visit uidai.gov.in and go to ‘my Aadhar section’
- Click on “download Aadhar”, It will take you to https://eaadhar.uidai.gov.in
- Select ‘Aadhar number’ from three options, Aadharno, enroll ID, Virtual Id.
- Now enter your 12 Digit Aadhar number
- Click on “I want a Masked Aadhar” then enter given Captcha code.
- Tap on send OTP, you will receive an OTP on registered Mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and click on ‘Take a quick survey’ Complete the process.
- Now click on “verify and download”.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More