Are you want to change your HDFC Bank’s Relationship manager? If yes then in this post I am going to tell you how you can do this.
To change your HDFC Bank relationship manager simply call the HDFC bank customer care executive and request them that you are not happy with your current Relationship manager and you want to change him/her. As per my experience with HDFC Bank, they are definitely going to change your Relationship Manager if you are not happy.
How To Change Your HDFC Bank Relationship Manager?
Method 1: Call HDFC Bank Customer Care Executive.
- You can call the HDFC customer care executive at 1800 202 6161 / 1860 267 6161 from any part of India.
- Follow the right options to talk to the customer care executive.
- Once you are connected to customer care, they will ask for some details such as your DOB, etc to verify your account identity.
- After that explain that you are not happy with your current Relationship manager, and want to change him.
- You are done, they are definitely going to change your Relationship Manager for you.
Method 2: Contact Your Branch
You can also visit your branch to contact the branch’s manager. Explain to him that you are not happy with your current Relationship Manager and want to change him.
The Bank Manager has the authority to assign you a new Relationship Manager.
If you have some really good reason then definitely the manager is going to assign you a new person.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
If you are trying to manually change your Relationship manager with the help of the Internet or Mobile banking then it’s not possible. The best option to change your Relationship manager is by contacting the customer care executive or contacting the branch manager. These persons have the authority to take action over your complainant.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More