Are you trying to get your HDFC Bank Mini Statement? If yes then in this post I am going to tell you what is it? And How to get your HDFC Bank Mini Statement in easy steps.
What Is HDFC Mini Statement?
It’s a service provided by the bank to get information about your recent transactions. To enjoy the benefits of this service you have to link your phone number to your account.
Once your phone number is linked to your bank account, you can get your HDFC Mini statement and there are multiple ways to do that.
How To Check Your HDFC Bank Mini Statement?
Method 1: Give A Missed To 1800-270-3355
Simply call this number 1800-270-3355 from the mobile number which is registered to your bank. Your call will automatically get disconnected and within a few minutes, you will receive your mini statement on your registered mobile number.
Method 2: Send SMS ‘txn’ to 5676712.
You just need to send SMS” txn” to 5676712. Once you send this SMS successfully you will receive your MINI statement within a few minutes on your registered mobile number.
HDFC Bank SMS banking feature is a free feature. If your bank account is not activated for SMS Banking then you can visit your branch to activate it. Or call the customer care executive.
Method 3: Use Internet Banking
- Go to the HDFC Bank internet banking login page.
- Login to your account.
- Make sure you have selected the Account tab from the top menu.
- Tap Enquire from the left sidebar menu.
- Tap A/C statement current and previous month.
- Select your account type.
- Select your account.
- Make sure Mini Statement is selected.
- Tap View.
Method 4: Use HDFC Mobile Banking
- Download the HDFC Mobile Banking app.
- Open the App.
- Login to your account.
- Go to the Account Details.
- There you can find your Mini Statement.
Method 5: Call HDFC Bank Customer Service Executive
- Call the HDFC Bank customer executive at 1800-270-3377.
- Select the right options to talk to the Customer Service Executive.
- Verify your bank account details to confirm your identity.
- After that, you can ask them about your recent transactions.
Method 6: Use ATM Machine
- Go to your nearest HDFC or Non-HDFC bank ATM.
- Under the options choose “Statement” or “Mini Statement”.
- You are done.
Note: In the age of technology where HDFC bank provides the facilities like internet banking or SMS banking, we don’t need to visit ATM Machines to get our Mini Statement. But still, if there are no other options then you can use this method.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
If in case there is no mobile number linked to your HDFC bank account then we will insist you to visit your Branch and request them to link your mobile number to the Bank Account. You just need to fill out a simple form in order to do that. Alternatively, you can also call the HDFC Customer care executive and ask them to guide you to register your phone number to the bank.
If SMS banking is enabled for your HDFC bank account then we will suggest you to visit your brand or call the HDFC customer care executive. They will guide you to enable SMS banking.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More