Are you experiencing the error code 401 with Chick Fil A? If yes then in this post we are going to discuss this error code, and will share the possible workarounds.
As of now while we are writing on this topic there is no official information on this error code. But we found that most of the time Chick Fil A error code 401 is related to service outrage with Chick-fil-A.
How To Fix Error Chick Fil A Error Code 401?
Fix 1: Check For Service Outrage
As I mentioned above, most of the time this error occurs because of the service outrage so the first thing you should do is to check the Chick-fil-A server status.
To check the Chick-fil-A server status visit here, and check if there is any reported ongoing outrage with the Chick-fil-A server. If yes then this may be the reason behind the error and you have to wait till everything gets back to normal.
To double check, you can also contact Chick-fil-A support by calling them or tweeting to their official Twitter handle.
Fix 2: Restart the Device
If there is no issue with the Chick-fil-A server then the next thing you can try is to restart the device on which you are getting the error.
Just switch off the device and then restart the device after 40 to 60 seconds. Once the device is started again check if you still receive the error or not.
Fix 3: Clear Cache
If restarting the device is not helping with the error then you need to clear the cache. And to do that follow the steps given below.
- Press and hold on to the Chick-fil-A App icon.
- Then choose App Info.
- Then tap Storage.
- Now Clear cache and Data one by one.
If you are using the Chick-fil-A IOS app then you can skip this troubleshoot as the iPhone doesn’t require clearing the app cache.
- Go to the browser Settings.
- Now clear the Browser cache.
- Then go to the App and check if the error has been resolved or not.
Fix 4: Reinstall Chick-fil-A
If in case you still receive the error then try reinstalling the Chick-fil-A app.
- Go to the Chick-fil-A App.
- Then uninstall the Chick-fil-A app.
- After that restart the device.
- Then reinstall the Chick-fil-A app.
- Now check if you are still getting the error or not.
Fix 5: Contact Chick-fil-A Support
If in case none of the above-given troubleshoots help you with the error then we will recommend you to contact Chick-fil-A support to report the error.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Rainbow Six Siege Error Code 3-0x00050001?
- How To Fix Stan Error Code A18?
- How To Fix Spotify Error Code 0?
- How To Fix Adobe Acrobat Reader Error Code 2148086027?