As the name suggests, Citibank Indian Oil Credit card is basically the best card for fuel transactions in India. And If you are trying to find all about the Paytm First Credit Card then in this post we are going to review it.
This card offers turbo Points to its users, which last forever and can be redeemed at any India oil Fuel Stations. This card has been launched in collaboration with Citibank and Indian Oil Corporation.
Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card Review
Benefits and Features
- You can save over 5% on fuel expenses at IOC outlets
- You get 250 turbo points while making the first transaction within 1 month of card issuance.
- You get 4 turbo Points for every Rs. 150 Transaction on IOC stations.
- 2 Turbo Points on every spending of Rs. 150 at grocery stores and supermarkets.
- 1 Turbo Points on spending of Rs. 150 on any spending.
- 20% discount at over 1,000 partner restaurants across India.
Waiver and other benefits.
- Annual fee gets waived off, if Rs. 30,000 is used with the card in a year.
- Card holders also get a full fuel surcharge waiver at the fuel purchases.
- 20% discount on Citibank Partner restaurants.
- Reward Point don’t expire.
- You can get a 2.5% waiver of fuel surcharge at authorized Indian Oil Outlets.
Charges and Fees
- Joining fee: Rs. 1,000+taxes
- Annual fee: Rs. 1,000+Taxes ( waived off if spending is above 30,000 in a year.)
- Finance/Interest Charges: 3.75% Per Month/ 45% p.a.
- Cash Advance fee: 2.5% of advance amount.
Who Are The Suitable User?
As the name suggests this card is specifically rolled out for fuel Purchases. Fuel is one of the items which is being used on a daily basis.
So Citibank in collaboration with Indian Oil came up with this Card to give some relief to Fuel Consumers. The full waiver of the 1% fuel surcharge is the best way to decrease the burden.
Giving turbo points on shopping and purchasing and then redeeming them for fuel is another best offer for fuel purchasers.
Citibank Indian Oil Credit Card is specifically designed and rolled out for Fuel Purchases. It offers very less in other categories, be it online shopping, Dining, or Traveling.
This Card is not for someone who is into Online shopping or loves to go out on Movies. This is for fuel purchases only and therefore it cannot be a Primary Card for anyone. This is a must to have a Card, but as a secondary Card only for Fuel Purchases.
For More Finance Related Posts Visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More