Are you having difficulty playing the Clash Of Clans on Bluestacks? Or is Clash Of Clans just stuck on the black screen on Bluestacks?
If yes then in this post we are going to address this issue of Clash Of Clans.
How To Fix Clash Of Clans Not Working On Bluestacks?
Fix 1: Did You Just Update The Game?
If you started to get the error after installing the recent update then the error might be the result of any bug in the recent update.
In that case, you can try the common workarounds which we have listed below.
But if you still have the error even after trying the common workarounds then wait for some time till the error gets fixed by the developers, or the developers release the next update with the patch.
Fix 2: Restart Bluestacks
- Close the Bluestacks on your PC.
- Then disconnect your PC from the internet.
- Now, wait for around 1 minute before restarting the Bluestacks.
- Then connect your PC to the internet.
- Now check if you still have the error.
Fix 3: Reinstall The Clash Of Clans
If the error still persists then try reinstalling the Clash Of Clans.
- Uninstall the Clash Of Clans from Bluestack.
- Then quit Bluestack.
- Then restart your PC.
- Then relaunch the Bluestack.
- Reinstall the Clash Of Clans.
- Now check for the error.
Fix 4: Update Drivers For Your Graphics Card
If the error still continues then check and make sure that your graphic card drivers are updated.
Fix 5: Change Nvidia Control Panel 3D Settings
- Open the Context Menu of your Desktop.
- Then select NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Then visit Manage 3D Settings.
- Choose Program Settings.
- Then choose Add.
- Choose BlueStacks frontend.
- Then under the Specify the settings disable the “Threaded optimization option.
- After that restart the BlueStacks.
Fix 6: Make Sure Your Device Is Updated
If the error still persists then check if your PC has any pending firmware versions. If yes then install the pending update.
Once your PC is updated with the latest Os firmware version, check if you still have the error.
Fix 7: Reinstall Bluestacks
As a last workaround, you can try reinstalling the Bluestacks.
- Uninstall the Bluestacks.
- After that restart your PC.
- Then reinstall the Bluestacks.
- Then try to access Clash Of Clans to check if the error is still there.
Like This Post? Checkout More