This article will guide you to create and manage Amazon Prime Video user Profiles.
You will get to know everything there is about the topic. Read the full article and create or manage the Amazon Prime Video User Profile.
How to create Prime Video User profile on Mobile App?
Follow the steps given below to create an Prime Video user profile on Android and iOS mobile devices:
- Open the Amazon Prime Video application on your Android mobile or tablet or your iOS iPhone or iPad.
- You will find an option “My Stuff” in the bottom right corner of your screen. Click on it.
- Now open the drop-down menu present beside your name, where you will find your profiles with additional kid’s accounts already listed.
- Click on the “+New” button at the end of the list.
- Select which type of profile you want, kids or adults.
- Now click “Save”.
How to create Prime Video User profile on a Desktop or Laptop?
Follow the steps given below to create Prime Video user profile on Desktop or Laptop:
- Navigate to Amazon Prime Video’s official website and sign in to your account.
- Click on your user profile present in the top right corner.
- You will find a drop-down menu with all the profiles listed in it.
- Click on the “+ Add New” button at the end of the list.
- Set up the new user profile as per your requirements and click on “Save”.
How to Manage Prime Video User Profile on Mobile App?
Although some of the advanced options are not available while managing User profiles on Amazon Prime Video mobile application, you can still manage user profiles. To manage user profiles on the mobile application:
- If you want to set up restrictions for kids’ profiles just go to the “My stuff” section and click on the Gear icon present beside your profile name.
- Click on “Parental Controls”. In this section, you can change the PIN and set viewing restrictions after entering your Amazon Prime Video password.
- In the mobile application, you can only change if there is a PIN already existing. We will guide you on how to create a PIN for Amazon Prime Video in the section below.
- On your iPhone, you can set your PIN as the Face ID of your phone by enabling the “Enable Face ID” option.
How to Manage Prime Video User Profile on Desktop or Laptop?
For managing a user profile on Amazon Prime Video:
- Go to Amazon Prime Video’s official website and log in to your account.
- Make sure you are using an “Adult” profile or you would not be able to make changes in your settings.
- Click on the Gear icon next to your account and open “Account Settings”.
- On the “Account Setting” Page you will find a section “Parental Controls”.
- A Pop-up window will appear requiring you to create a five-digit PIN for the account.
- After you have created the PIN, you will be required to enter the PIN before purchasing and viewing restricted videos.
- You can customize the PIN-protected content in the settings.
Thank you for visiting this website. We have provided you with all the information there is about the topic.
Make sure to read the full article carefully. It is a very easy process to create and manage user profiles on Amazon Prime Video.
Amazon Provides a very user-friendly experience to all the users. You can always come back for more updates and solutions on our website. We are glad that you chose us, come back soon!
Like This Post? Checkout More