If you are playing crew 2 online and have been prompted with the following crew 2 error code 0-34. Then, you have come to the right place in search of a solution. Here, we shall have a look at all the causes as well as the solutions needed to solve the particular error and take care of it, so that you can go back to playing your favorite game as usual.
Now coming back to what might be causing the following error to occur. In most cases, it might be mostly related to server outages or issues occurring at the server end itself.
There might be other reasons as well which might be causing the following error to occur, such as an unstable internet connection or an issue with your device driver or operating systems as well.
Hence, for all the mentioned causes, we have tried to list below all the possible solutions, with the help of which you should be able to fix the error or atleast get an idea of when it might get solved in cases where the problem is with the server and not at the client-side.
Fixes For crew 2 error code 0-34
Fix 1: Check server status
While troubleshooting the 0-34 error code on Crew 2, checking the status of its server should be done at the very beginning.
This is because, if the error is occurring as a result of an issue or problem at the server end. Then, there is actually nothing much you can do, then to just wait it out for the error to get fixed at the server side itself.
Simply look for the server status for Crew 2 by going to the following link. And if any server outage is occurring at that instant of time. Then, just wait it out for the problem to get resolved on its own, before trying out the rest of the fixes as mentioned below.
Fix 2: Disable Firewall
Most often, your firewall service or antivirus app might also be the one responsible for causing such an error to occur.
And if that is what is happening in your case. Then, having such antivirus apps or firewall services disabled on your systems might just be the solution you need to fix the following error message.
However, it is important to note that the fix should not be seen as a permanent one. But, rather should be seen as a temporary fix, where the firewall or antivirus service should be turned back on once you finish playing the game.
Fix 3: Verify your file integrity
If the error is occurring as a result of some corrupted game files within your system. Then, such an error may occur quite frequently than you would expect.
In such cases, it is best that you verify such game files and get them fixed to solve the particular error.
And so, to verify the crew 2 game file integrity, you can follow the steps as shown below:
- Launch the Steam app and head to the game library.
- Then, right-click on the Crew 2 game icon and click on properties option from the drop down menu list.
- On the left pane, click on the Local Files option. And then, to the right hand side click on the Verify integrity of game files… option.
- Once that is done, give it some time for your game files to get verified and check if the error gets resolved after the verification process is completed.
Fix 4: Update network driver
Many users have also reported that updating their network drivers had seemed to have done the trick for them.
Hence, it is advised that you too, try to update your network drivers and see if doing so helps fix the error message.
In order to update your network drivers, you can follow the steps as shown below:
- Go to the Desktop search bar and type in Device Manager.
- From the results shown, click and launch the Device manager app.
- Then, from the list of drivers, expand the Network Adapters option and right click on the driver you want to update.
- From the drop down menu, select the update driver option and confirm through the prompted steps.
- Lastly, once all the desired network drivers have been updated. Check to see if the error still persists, while trying to play Crew 2 on Steam.
Fix 5: Update OS
Just like how updating drivers might help fix the 0-34 error code for Crew 2. Similarly, even updating your system’s Operating Systems too might work to take care of the following issue for you.
Depending upon whatever platform you may be using. You can follow either of the links to updating your respective OS here below:
Fix 6: Contact Steam helpdesk
If none of the methods as shown above work for you. Then, as a last resort you can try contacting Steam’s helpdesk to ask them for their assistance and guidance to help solve the issue for you and get rid of the error message.
Like This Post? Checkout More