Recently some users started complaining about the error code 2000 with Crunchyroll on Reddit. As per the user’s complaint, they are unable to access any content on Crunchyroll and have the error code 2000. Some users on Reddit also mentioned that this error started to appear after the recent app update. So it’s very much possible that the new update has some bugs with it which is now causing this error.
During our research we were unable to find any official information on this error, so we can’t say anything for certain that why exactly this error is coming. All we can suggest you to try common workarounds, and if they fail to fix the issue then contact the Crunchyroll team to report the issue.
How To Fix Crunchyroll Error Code 2000?
- First, check if your internet is working without any issues, simply try playing any other app on your device to check if they are also having issues or working fine.
- Next, check if there are any pending updates for the app. If you started having the error after a recent update then it’s very much possible that the error is coming because of any bug in the recent update. In that situation, it’s possible that Crunchyroll release a new update with the patch so make sure you are using the latest version of the app.
- Next quit all the apps on your device and power off the device. Along with the device, also power off your router, if in case you are using a wifi connection. Then wait for around a minute and then power on the device along with the internet. Now check if the error still remains or not.
- Next, try uninstalling the Crunchyroll app from your device and then restart the device. Then reinstall the Crunchyroll, and check if reinstalling the app fixes the issue or not.
- If reinstalling the app also doesn’t help with the error then this is the time to get in touch with the Crunchyroll support to report the issues so they can give you further help and advice.
Like This Post? Checkout More