Investing in cryptocurrencies can prove to be both fun and wearisome at the same time. Given that it is still quite a new unit of currency out there.
The fact that you have to first learn about the knicks and knacks in and around this form of currency and figure out how to invest productively in it can be quite a tricky and overwhelming job.
Today, there are over 18,000 different cryptocurrencies out there, with new ones just adding up to the list every next day. And obviously enough, with such a huge number of cryptocurrencies out in the market, it is just not possible to keep track of each and every one of them, manually on your own.
Hence for this reason we have with us today the following article, where we will go on discussing it all, from what are the top online platforms you can use to track crypto prices, to how to use such online platforms to track crypto prices in real time and much more.
Best crypto portfolio & Price trackers
To be more precise, there is actually nothing like an ‘offline’ crypto price tracker out there. Infact, every tracker or portfolio app you will come across out there will most probably be an online one.
This is because when dealing with transactions and data in real time, there is just no way you could achieve that offline, without staying connected to the internet.
However, if you are looking for something more like, “Which is the best online website or platform to track crypto prices” and not apps such as a crypto wallet or portfolio app. Then, that is a completely different chapter altogether.
Because, when it comes to simply tracking crypto prices. Then even a simple website showing where the prices are headed in real time should be enough.
But on the other hand, if you want things like keeping track of your cryptocurrencies in real time and managing them across various platforms such as wallets and blockchains. Then for such purposes, a crypto portfolio tracker app would definitely prove handy. Actually even necessary to much extent.
Well, no worries be it whatever question or doubt you may have in mind. The following post should help you answer them all.
Here, I’ll be listing out to you, “The Top 5 Crypto Portfolio Apps & Websites” out there, with whose help you can both manage and track crypto prices very easily and efficiently whenever and wherever.
If you like things simple, easy and clean, then OKX might be the place for you to keep a track of all crypto prices as well as even manage your assets in a more efficient and productive manner. It does not matter whether you are a complete beginner or a professional, OKX has a place for everyone.
If you are a beginner, then you can head straight to the learn section of OKX. From how to buy your first crypto, to investing correctly and trading assets, to managing them, you can learn it all here from the various guides and tutorials offered in the learn section.
For professionals, features and services like Spot trading, Margin trading and lending can greatly help to more productively trade and manage your assets to gain the maximum profit.
However, if you are just looking for a platform to track crypto prices in real time, then that too can be pretty easily achieved with the OKX pricing section. For this there is absolutely no need for any kind og Signing up or app download. All you need to do is simple head to the section and check and track the crypto prices of your choice.
- Gives access to a wide variety of blockchain currencies such as Cryptocurrencies, GameFi, NFT, Meme, just to name a few.
- Gives access to a huge Marketplace to Buy and Sell Cryptos with the help of Ads.
- Offers P2P Trading.
- Allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrency easily
- Available as a browser extension.
- Available on both iOS and Android platforms.
Signing up and Logging into your OKX dashboard is free. However, if you are trading and carrying out transactions, there is a fee involved which is explained in detail over at the following table.
If you are looking for something strong and robust to track and manage your digital crypto currencies. Then there is probably no other better alternative than the Pionex website or portfolio app.
From trading, to analyzing the market, to buying cryptos, you can do it at Pionex. Moreover the fact that it comes with some really handy bots to make life more automated and simpler while trading and managing stocks seems nothing less than the cherry on top.
There are around 18 free bots which enable you to automate almost all necessary operations to provide you with the best results at the end of the day.
Pionex is said to be one of the largest Binance brokers out there. And hence, if you are a Binace fan, then the Pionex website or app is something you should definitely give a try.
Some Key Features
- Comes equipped with 16 in-built free trading bots and 2 additional bots for automating trading.
- Comes with a clean and easy to use interface
- Has options to choose from either using Trading Bot or Manual Trading.
- Allows users to buy cryptos easily.
- Comes with a very good support team and community.
- Can be used in both Web and App interfaces.
- App available for both Android and iOS platforms.
- Offers users 32 different official currencies to choose from like USD,INR, ARS and so on.
Pricing – The app or website login, in itself is free. However, it does charge a trading or transaction fee of 0.05%.
Coming on the pricey end of our list today, we have with us Kubera. It is a platform where you can track as well as manage almost any and every type of investments out there. From more conventional and traditional finances to crypto and blockchain currencies, you can have it all tracked and managed on a single platform.
It additionally also provides its users with real-time charts to figure out how their Assets, Liabilities as well as their Net Worth is performing. So that they can manage their finances a little better and more efficiently.
- Allows you to track all major cryptocurrency assets along with Decentralized Finances as well.
- Provides you with the most updated price list for your purchased NFTs.
- Lets you check the latest value of all your listed assets.
- Available in App Versions for both Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Comes in two versions: Kubera Personal ideal for individuals and Kubera Institutional ideal for Advisors, CPAs and FamilyOffices managing client portfolios
- Kubera Personal – $150/year
- Kubera Institutional – Requires quote
Ideal for both beginners as well as complete professionals, the Delta platform lets you easily learn, track as well as manage your cryptocurrencies quite easily as compared to other similar apps out there. All basic functions such as evaluating profit and loss, tracking crypto prices and much more.
The Delta app additionally comes with an exclusive feature or tool named Delta Direct, that allows users to stay updated with the most latest news related to your interested coins and ICO launches.
The only thing that is missing from the Delta app is that it is only available in an app format and cannot be used to directly view or track the price of cryptocurrencies which the other earlier platforms had provided. However, if you are using the app as a crypto portfolio app, then there is just nothing to worry about as it has some very best features and services to offer.
- Offers connections to over 14 wallets and 24 different exchanges
- Gives users the ability to set up price alerts on various supported currencies and assets
- Comes with a huge library of different cryptocurrency coins
- Available for both Android and iOS platforms
- Free Version consists of basic features
- Delta Pro Plan costs $58.99 annually
If you are looking for something which is truly multi-cross platform supported and can be used on almost all major OS platforms out there, then Coinstats is the most ideal app for you. The app currently is available and is supported on all major OS platforms such as Android, iOS, MacOS, iWatch and Web.
From carrying out detailed analysis to keeping track and managing your crypto assets. The Coinstats app allows you to do it all.
For those who are only interested in keeping track of crypto prices without having to download the app. That too is possible if you just head to their official website and head to the Live Prices section.
- Gives users access to recent and important news feeds, aggregated from over 40 different trending finance websites.
- Allows you to buy crypto directly from the app itself.
- Carries out Security checks on your portfolio from time to time.
- Offers connections to over 34 wallets and 26 exchanges.
- Free Version consists of basic features
- Coinstats Pro version starts at $3.49/month
- Coinstats Premium version starts at $13.99/month
For more list of best post visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More