Are you getting the error code e7 or u4 with your Daikin air conditioner? If yes then in this post we are going to share the possible troubleshoots to fix Daikin error codes e7 & u4.
How To Fix Daikin error code e7?
Daikin error code e7 indicates the problem with the fan motor in the outdoor unit. Or it’s also possible that the connection between the fan speed sensor and the main control board fails.
Possible Reasons For Daikin error code e7
- Your fan motor has some fault.
- There is a loose or damaged connector which is creating an issue between the fan motor and the PC board.
- Any object is stuck between the fans and it is stopping the fans to work properly.
- Debris has accumulated over the fan.
How To Fix Daikin error code u4?
Daikin error code u4 indicated the communication error between indoor and outdoor units.
This communication error between indoor and outdoor units can happen because of two reasons, which are listed below.
- The wires between the indoor and outdoor units are not properly connected. So check and make sure that the wires between the indoor and outdoor unit are properly connected, and they don’t have any damage.
If you find no issue with the wires between the indoor and outdoor units then check the indoor PCB. If you find any damage to the indoor PCB then you need to replace it.
What To Do If You Are Unable To Fix The Issue?
If you have tried everything but are still stuck with the issue then our suggestion will be to get in contact with the Daikin helpdesk so they can send any professional to inspect the issue.
Like This Post? Checkout More