Are you looking for Dark Mode settings for the Zendesk? Then I am sorry to say, but there is no option for Dark Mode on Zendesk. But there is a way to get the Dark Theme for Zendesk.
To use the Dark Mode for Zendesk, you have to use a third-party Dark Mode browser extension.
Zendesk Dark Mode
As I said, to use the Dark Theme for Zendesk, you have to use any third-party dark mode browser addon. There are so many addons that support all of the popular web browsers. So whatever browser you use, you can find a good dark mode browser extension.
- Go to your browser extension store.
- Search for Night Eye (You are free to use any Dark Mode Extension)
- Addon to the browser
- You are done
Night Eye Theme Settings
Night Eye provides three different theme settings,
- Dark: The background will change to black, and the text will become white.
- Filtered: Here, you can customize brightness, contrast, saturation, etc, according to yourself.
- Normal: The background will remain white, and the text will be black.
How To Change Theme Settings In Night Eye?
- Tap on the Night Extension
- On the home, you can see the theme options
Note: you can also choose default theme settings by; Tap on the Night Extension -> tap the settings icon from the top right corner -> Scroll down to default mode -> Choose your preference.
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
No, officially, there is no dark mode option for the Zendesk. But you can use any dark mode browser addon to enable dark mode for Zendesk.
There is no option for Dark Mode for Zendesk, so if you see Zendesk in dark theme, then it may be because of any dark mode browser addon. Simply go to your extension settings, look for the dark mode browser addon and turn off the dark mode.
Like This Post? Checkout More