Is DAZN not working and showing the error code 65-00-500? If yes then in this post we are going to share possible workarounds to get rid of this error.
How To Fix DAZN Error code 65-00-500?
Fix 1: Delete The Cookies
If you are using the DAZN from a browser then consider deleting the browser cache & cookies, and then restart the browser. After that check, if you still have the error.
And if in case you are using the DAZN app then try clearing the DAZN app cache from your phone and after that relaunch the app.
Fix 2: Try Using On Other Device
If you are using the DAZN website from a browser then try using any other browser, such as Safari, Firefox, EDGE, etc.
If in case you are using the DAZN app then consider using the DAZN from any other device.
Doing this will tell you if the error is coming from the DAZN or your device/browser.
Fix 3: Check DAZN Server Status
If the still persists then the next thing you need to do is to check DAZN server status because if in case DAZN is facing any kind of system outage then these kinds of errors are very common, and to resolve the error all you need to do is to wait for some time.
To check the DAZN server status you can visit downdetector.
Fix 4: Restart The Device
If the downdetector is not showing any outage then try restarting your device.
- Simply power off the device on which you are using the DAZN.
- Then wait for around 1 minute and restart the device.
- If you are using the Wifi to connect to the internet, then also restart the internet.
- Then relaunch the DAZN and check if the error still appears.
Fix 6: Contact Dazn
If the error still continues even after trying the above workarounds then at this stage you should consider contacting DAZN support.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix DAZN Error Code 11-064-011?
- How To Fix DAZN Error Code 54-000-400?
- How To Fix DAZN Error Code 51-132-403 And 43-019-422?
- How To Fix DAZN Error Code 50-000-500 & 57-000-034?