Alibaba is the biggest B2B Ecommerce platform worldwide and signing up for an account on the platform comes with many benefits. However, for some reason, if you find yourself wanting to delete your Alibaba account, the platform has some very easy steps that do not require you to jump through any hoops to delete your account.
Things you Should Know Before Deleting Alibaba Account
Before taking the decision to delete your Alibaba account, it is important to note that:
- All the data on your account will be lost.
- Make sure that all the information related to your business is backed-up and your business does not suffer because of the account deletion.
- Make sure to take the backup for all the cloud resources
- Make sure that you have no pending payments on your profile
Steps to Delete your Alibaba Account
- Log in to your Alibaba account entering all the correct credentials.
- Go to the section named, My Account.
- Click on your Username.
- You will see a tab named Member Profiles under the Personal Information tab.
- Click on Deactivate account.
You do not need to do anything other than follow these simple steps to delete your account. There is a list of options before Deactivating the account that asks you the reason for deactivating your account. You can choose to answer why you are deleting the account before you cut the cord. Other than that, the process is relatively simple.
FAQs | Frequently Asked Questions
Unfortunately, the permanent deletion of the account is not something you can reverse. Therefore, before deleting your account, you must make sure that this is what to actually want to do.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More