Some games on Facebook and the Messenger app can be extremely annoying due to the constant notifications that they bombard you with. One of the games that makes it to this list is Thug Life. If you are tired of the game and do not want to play it any further, follow the steps given below to delete the game and disable its notifications.
Before you take the steps to delete the game, make note that you will lose all the progress in the game and will not be able to retrieve any lost data.
How to delete the Thug Life Game using the Messenger app?
- Open the recent conversation with the game Thug life
- You will see a drop-down menu on the right corner at the top
- Select the option to Turn Off messages and also don’t forget to mute notifications
- Now go back to the home screen and click on the Profile icon
- Scroll down to Account settings menu
- Under the Security tab, you will find the Active Tab.
- Find Thug Life game on the list of active games and click on it.
- You will find at the bottom of the screen an option named, Remove Instant Game
- Check the dialog box beside the condition labeled as, Also delete the game history on Facebook
- Click on Remove to finally confirm the deletion of the game.
How to delete the Thug Life Game using the Facebook app?
- Log in to the Facebook app
- Find and click on the Hamburger icon on the top right corner. You will find it beside the notifications icon.
- Click on Settings and Privacy
- Click on Settings
- You will find the Instant Games option on little scrolling. Click on it
- Scroll to Thug Life on the list that appears
- Under the Active Tab, remove Thug Life
- A confirmation dialog appears. Make sure you click on the option to also delete the game history on Facebook
- Click on the Remove option to confirm your choice.
How to delete the Thug Life game on the Facebook Website?
- Log in to your Facebook account on the website.
- Click on the dropdown menu located on the top right corner of the screen
- Go to Settings and Privacy
- Click on settings.
- You will need to scroll a little to get to the option of Instant games
- Select Thug Life under the Active Tab
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find the option to Remove Instant Game
- Select the option to Also delete the game history on Facebook
- Click on Remove
FAQ’s | Frequently Asked Questions
There is a possibility that you may still get notifications from the game after you have removed the game and all the data related to it. This can be very annoying but can happen because of the new changes recently incorporated on Facebook and Messenger. However, there is an option included on Facebook recently to disable the notifications from all the apps on your account. You can use this setting by opening the messenger and clicking on the ‘Profile icon’. Under account settings, you will find ‘Apps and Websites.’ Find ‘Game and App notifications’ and Click on ‘No’.
Yes, there are, some of these games are, UNO, Words with Friends, 8 Ball Pool, Quiz Planet, and Draw something.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More