Error code 24004 with Diablo 3 is a server-side error from the game end which mainly restricts the users from joining any public game, and even sometimes the error stops the users from creating a game.
If you are having this issue right now then below you can find all the details regarding this error which might help you resolve the error.
How To Fix Diablo 3 Error Code 24004?
This error is a known issue and the developers are already working on it to fix it ASAP. There is a dedicated thread on the official Diablo forum for this error, you can access it here. So you can keep an eye on the official thread to find all the updates on this error.
While the error is still going on we have found some users shared workarounds which helped some users fix the issue. So we will suggest you try the same to test your luck. Below we are going to share these workarounds.
- Go to the Battle.net app.
- Then visit Settings.
- Then visit Game Settings.
- Then choose “Additional command line arguments”.
- Then in the box, you need to add this: OnlineService.Matchmaking.ServerPool=Default
- Then choose Done and Restart the game.
- Exit the game and the Desktop App.
- Then you need to Reset your Battle.net account password.
- Then Restart your computer.
- Now check for the error.
Like This Post? Checkout More