If you are getting Error Code cr99504 For Dragon Ball Legends, there can be multiple reasons for this error code. Here in this article, we will discuss the possible reasons for this error code and the best possible solutions for it.
Possible Reasons For Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR990504
- Dragon Ball Legends server is down.
- Dragon Ball Legends needs an update.
- Your phone data saver mode is on.
- There is any temporary glitch in the device on which you are using Dragon Ball Legends.
- Dragon Ball Legends app has accumulated corrupt cache and data.
- There is some issue with your network.
How To Fix Dragon Ball Legends Error Code CR990504?
Fix 1: Check If Dragon Ball Legends server is down
Any problem with the Dragon Ball Legends server can also be the reason for the issue. So check if Dragon Ball Legends server is going through any outrage.
- Visit downdetector.com.
- Go to the search bar and type dragon ball legends.
- Now check if there is any outage reported for the Dragon Ball Legends app.
- If you find any outage then wait till the issue is fixed by the Dragon ball legend’s side.
Fix 2: Restart Your Device
Any temporary glitch with your device can also let you this issue. And the most common solution to deal with this issue is to restart your device.
- Shut down your device.
- Let your device rest for 30 seconds.
- Then turn on your device.
- Once the device restarts check if the error code is gone.
Fix 3: Disable the Data Saver Feature
- Data saver features simply help you save the data consumption by limiting background data operation/or limiting data usage on a particular app.
- Check if you have put a data saver feature on your device. If yes then turn off data saver mode on your phone, because this may be causing the issue.
- Steps to enable or disable data saver mode features vary from device to device, if you don’t know how to do it, you can google it specifically as per your device.
- Once data saver mode is off, restart the device and run the Dragon ball application to check if the error has gone or not.
Common Way To turn on/off data saver mode
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Open Connections.
- Now select Data Usage.
- Then choose Data Saver and disable it.
Fix 4: Check Updates For Dragon Ball Legends
The error can also show Dragon Ball Legends have any pending firmware update. So In this case you find any pending update for the Dragon Ball Legends then please consider updating Dragon Ball Legends to the latest version.
- Go to the app store.
- Search for Dragon Ball Legends.
- Check if it’s showing any option for the Update.
- If it’s showing the option for the update please consider updating it.
Fix 5: Clear Cache And Data For Dragon Ball Legends
- Go to your phone Settings on your Mobile.
- Choose apps or applications or application managers or something similar.
- Then choose Dragon Ball Legends among the other apps.
- Click on clear cache, and when prompted tap ok.
- Then click on clear data, and when prompted tap ok.
Note: If you are an iPhone user then you don’t require cleaning cache and cookies as it is inbuilt secure by these data, so you can skip this troubleshoot.
Fix 6: Uninstall And Reinstall the Dragon Ball Legends
This issue can also occur due to any temporary issue with the Dragon Ball Legends. In this case, you should uninstall Dragon Ball Legends and reinstall it.
- Uninstall the Dragon Ball Legends.
- Restart your phone.
- Re-install the Dragon Ball Legends.
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
Fix 7: Use Another Network/VPN
It’s also possible that your network provider or ISP has restricted access to the Dragon Ball Legends. So trying another network or a VPN app may solve the problem.
- Disconnect your phone from the current internet.
- Connect to a new network, like a WI-FI of a friend or shared data from a friend’s device.
- If you do not have access to some other network then try a new VPN app.
- Once you have switched the network or using a different VPN, run your DB Legends app and check if the error has gone or not
- If it’s working fine then contact your ISP and ask him for rectification of this particular game issue.
Fix 8: Factory Reset Your Phone:
Note: Performing Factory Reset will delete all your data and saved account details, so please backup them before factory resetting your phone.
Factory reset varies from device to device, so you can google the steps according to your mobile and perform the reset.
Like This Post? Checkout More