Many users are reporting about the error code per 0 and per 1 with DStv. So in this post, we are going to cover these errors and will share the possible workarounds to fix the DStv error code per 0 and per 1.
Dstv Error Code Per 1
Dstv Error Code Per 1 comes with the error message “looks like something went wrong. Please try again”.
There is no official statement shared by DStv about this error but this error occurs because of any network interruptions, or if your network is unstable or slow.
How To Fix The Error?
- First, tap the retry option from the error message screen to give it a fresh start.
- If refreshing the app is not working then try to close the app, and relaunch it.
- If relaunching is also not helping you then sign out from DStv, and sign in again.
- Also, check if your internet is working okay or not. To do that simply try using any other app to find if other apps are also facing issues or if they are working fine. If other apps are also facing issues then refresh your internet and try again.
- If you still get the error then report the issue to DStv support.
Dstv Error Code Per 0
Like the error code per 1, there is no official statement shared by the DStv for the Error Code Per 0. But during our research, we find that this error requires similar solutions such as relaunching the app, refreshing the internet, etc.
- So the very first thing which you should try is to tap on the try again button on the error screen. If that doesn’t work then close the app and relaunch it.
- Also, check your internet connection by playing any other app so you can confirm if the issue is related to your internet or the app.
- If nothing is working then check if you are using the latest version of the app or not. If not then please consider updating the app and try again.
If in case you still get the error then our recommendation will be to contact the DStv support to report the issue. Maybe they will have any recent updates on this error.
Like This Post? Checkout More