Power saving mode is a very life-saving feature which lets you reduce the amount of power used by your iPhone, as a result, your iPhone battery gets drained slowly.
This feature is really helpful when your battery percentage is low and you don’t have any option to charge your battery.
How to Enable/Disable Power Save Mode On iPhone?
Method 1: From Phone Settings
- Go to your phone Settings.
- Choose Battery.
- Enable or disable Low Power Mode.
method 2: From Control Center
- Go to settings.
- Choose the Control Center.
- Choose Customize Controls.
- Choose Power Mode.
- It will add the power mode in the control center.
- So whenever you need to enable or disable the low power mode, just open the control center and turn it on /off.
You can also visit here for more smart device guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More