The power reserve is an excellent feature in the Apple Watch which let your watch battery last longer than unusual. If you want to enable or disable the power reserve on Apple Watch then in this post I am going to tell you how you can do this.
Note: The given steps to enable the power reserve works on all Apple Watch models including Series 3, Series 4, Series 5, Series 6, etc.
How To Turn On Power Reserve On Apple Watch?
- Swipe up from the watch face to the access control center.
- After that tap on the battery percentage.
- Toggle on Power Reserve.
- Tap Proceed, you are done
Note: Whenever your Apple watch battery goes down to 10 percent, it will notify and ask you if you want to enable the Power Reserve. Also if the battery goes below 10% then your Apple Watch automatically enables the Power Reserve.
How To Turn Off the Power Reserve Apple Watch?
- First, make sure that your Apple Watch is charged more than 10%.
- Then press and hold the side button on the Apple Watch till you see the Apple Log on the screen.
- Doing this will restart your Apple Watch.
- Once the restart is done, your Apple Watch will disable the Power Reserve.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More