Text To Speech command which is also known as “TTS”, allows the members in a discord server or channel to send a message which reads aloud to all other members.
There are many benefits as well as disadvantages of Text to Speech in Discord. In this post, I am going to tell you how to enable or disable text to speech in discord in a few easy clicks.
How to Enable/Disable Text-to-Speech Playback in Discord?
- Go to Discord.
- Tap the gear icon just next to your profile name from the lower-left corner.
- Tap Settings Icon.
- Go to the App Settings.
- Tap Accessibility, under App Settings.
- Scroll down and tap the Toggle icon next to “Allow playback and usage of /TTS commands” to enable or disable Text-to-Speech Playback in Discord.
How to Enable/Disable TTS for Everyone in a Discord Server?
Yes, it’s possible to disable TTS (Text To Speech) for everyone in the discord server but to do that you have to be the admin of the server. After that, any member in your discord server will not be able to send a TTS message.
- Open Discord.
- Tap on the name of your server from the top left corner.
- Choose Server Settings.
- From the left choose Roles under the name of your server.
- From the right choose Default Permission.
- Choose the @everyone role from the left.
- Go to the permission tab.
- Toggle Off/On the “Send Text-to-Speech Messages” permission.
You can also visit here for more smart device guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More