Error code 232011 occurs while playing any internet video on their browser, and it interrupts your streaming experience. Users may also face this error while playing internet videos that are embedded with JW players.
Reasons For Error Code 232011 “This Video File Cannot Be Played”
The error code 232011 may occur on every browser, but the reasons are almost similar for every browser. Let’s look at some possible reasons for this error code.
- There is some issue with JW players.
- Due to corrupt cache and cookies on your browser.
- If you have enabled Hardware acceleration.
- Your browser has an outdated version.
- Any browser extension is interfering and creating the issue.
How To Fix Browser Error Code 232011?
Fix 1: Check Update For Your Browser
The very first which we will recommend is to check if your browser has the latest version or not. If not then please consider updating your browser.
You visit your browser setting and there you can check if your browser needs to be updated.
If in case you find that your browser is using the outdated version then please consider updating your browser and then check for the error.
Fix 2: Clear Browser Cache
Here we are going to explain the steps to clear the browser cache for chrome. But depending upon your browser you can google the steps for clearing cache & cookies.
- Open your Browser.
- Now click on the 3 dots given at the top right corner of the page.
- Select option More Tools.
- Then tap on the Clear Browsing History.
- In the drop time menu, check on All Time, now select the last option of Clear Browsing Data.
- Once this process gets completed, relaunch your browser and check if you are still facing the issue.
Fix 3: Use Incognito Mode
Using Incognito Mode is not the permanent solution but it can let you play the video without going into too much troubleshooting.
Below we are explaining the steps to use incognito mode in chrome. But depending upon your browser you can google the steps to use incognito mode for your browser.
- Click on the 3 dots again on the top right corner of the browser.
- In the given option scroll down and select the Incognito mode
- Now try to play the video in incognito mode to check if the error is still there or not.
Fix 4: Disable Browser Extensions
If you have tried to clean cache and used incognito mode then try to disable the suspicious browser extensions. Sometimes extensions unnecessarily disturb the functions of the browser and result in such errors.
Here are the steps to disable extensions for chrome. If you are using any other browser than chrome then depending upon your browser you can google the exact steps to disable the browser extensions.
- Open your Browser,
- On your browser page, click on the 3 vertical dots given from the top right corner.
- Select More Tools.
- Then select Extensions from there.
- Go down and click on the Remove button and then delete them one by one.
- Disable all the extensions properly and then try to play the video.
Fix 5: Disable hardware Acceleration
The next thing you can try is to disable the hardware Acceleration by following the steps given below.
- Press the Window R keys to open the Run dialog.
- Now type regedit in the Run search bar and press enter.
- Now copy and paste this in the regedit search bar, HKEY_CURRENT_USER_>Software>Microsoft> Avalon.Graphics and press enter.
- Now, look for DisableHWAcceleration and setup 1 as its value to disable hardware acceleration on your Windows 10.
- In the last, Click OK to save the settings, go and check if you can play a video or not.
Fix 6: Use Different Browsers
This error code 232011 might be occurring on a specific browser. So in this case we will recommend you to use an alternate browser.
Suppose you are using chrome then you can switch to Firefox, brave, etc.
Like This Post? Checkout More