We know how frustrating it is to encounter an error while watching your favorite TV show or movie.
Every service is susceptible to errors, and Amazon Prime Video is no different.
Though the app is designed brilliantly and there are hardly any complaints about it, it is common to run into an error once in a while.
You should keep in mind the solutions to solve them, and you can always look for Amazon Prime Video solutions on our website.
This article will provide you with solutions to fix Fix Error Code 9068 on Amazon Prime Video.
We have explained What is Error Code 9068 along with its solutions.
What is Prime Video Error Code 9068?
There are not many errors that a user faces while using Amazon Prime Video.
There are some common errors that users face around the world. One of these errors is Amazon Prime Video Error code 9068.
It is a refreshing error that makes the library inaccessible.
It can further disrupt the Amazon Prime Video home screen making some features unavailable.
This error is mostly seen on Roku devices and for users outside of the United States.
However, this error can arise on any device like Smart TV, Mobile Phones, other devices, and in the United States too.
Reasons for Amazon Prime Video Error Code 9068
There are many reasons for any error. We have listed some of the most common issues that can show Error code 9068 on Amazon Prime Video.
You can identify why error code 9068 is there with the help of the list given below:
- Problem with Amazon Prime Video server
- Corrupted Software
- Corrupted Hardware
- The problem in the app Data
- Bug in the Device
- Device Compatibility Issue
Troubleshoot For Amazon Prime Video Error Code 9068
- Amazon Prime Video Server Is Down
- Update Amazon Prime Video or Browser
- Restart Amazon Prime Video
- Deregister and Re-register device
- Firmware update
1. Amazon Prime Video Server Is Down
Though this does not happen very often, there can be a problem with the Amazon Prime Video server. There are web apps available online through which you can check if the website server is down. You can also try and access Amazon Prime Video on other devices to check for server issues.
2. Update Amazon Prime Video or Browser
For Amazon Prime Video App:
- Go to the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and search for Amazon Prime Video.
- If there is an update available, it will be listed beside the app title.
- Install any updates if there are any.
- Open your browser and locate the settings options listed in your browser.
- Now, go to the About section in the settings.
- The browser will tell you if there are any updates available.
- Update your browser.
3. Restart Amazon Prime Video
Force close the application and restart it after waiting for a few minutes.
4. Deregister and Re-register device
- Go to Amazon’s Official Website.
- Login to your account and navigate to Amazon Prime account details.
- Now, go to Registered devices and locate your device.
- Click on the Deregister Device option next to your device.
- Log out and log in again.
- Now, go back to Registered Devices and click on Register your Device.
- Enter details of your device and complete the registration.
- Now, check if the problem is solved.
5. Firmware update
- Access your device’s settings.
- Locate the System Update option in the Settings.
- The device will scan if there are any updates available for the device.
- Install updates if there are any pending updates.
We are happy to bring you the latest solutions for Amazon Prime Video. Error Code 9068 is a common error on Amazon Prime Video.
You can easily solve the error by applying the steps given above.
You can also contact Amazon Prime Video customer support for more help on this issue.
There are many ways to solve one problem, pick what is convenient and seems most convenient to you.
Thank you for reading our article. Keep supporting our Website!
Like This Post? Checkout More