If you are a PUBG fan, then having come across Garena’s Free Fire – 4nniversary is a given. Personally, I have played both PUBG and Free Fire on Androids as well as PCs and can’t find a very huge difference between either.
But, if you are out here, looking for “How to install and play Garena Free Fire on Windows & Mac”, there is a high chance that either PUBG is banned in your country or you are having some trouble with the prior game and hence on the search for a better alternative.
But, even if that is not the case then shifting to Free Fire might not be a bad choice after all. And since you are already getting all serious about starting your Free Fire gaming experience on PC, I guess you have already made your choice.
How To Download Garena Free Fire – 4nniversary on your PC
The very first and foremost thing you must do in order to successfully download and install the game onto your PC or laptop device is have Bluestack Installed onto your device.
But, for dong that you will first need to download the Bluestack emulator Apk file on your PC, which can be done by simply clicking on the button below.
How to install Garena Free Fire – 4nniversary for Windows OS?
Once you have successfully downloaded the Bluestack apk file onto your device, you may follow the rest of the instructions mentioned below to download and install the game onto your Windows PC:
- First, go to the folder where you have downloaded Bluestack.
- Next, double-click on the setup file and install the app on your Windows PC.
- Then, after the installation process is successfully completed, go to the app and open it.
- Once the Bluestack app is opened, click on the My Apps button displayed on the emulator window.
- Now, search for the game by typing the name ‘Garena Free Fire – 4nniversary’, as you would do on your android device.
- Then, when the app is displayed on the search results, simply click on the Install option.
- But before the installation process takes place, you will be first asked to login using your Gmail account only after which you can complete the installation process.
- After the installation is complete, simply head to the game icon, click on it and launch the game.
How to install Free Fire – 4nniversary for MAC OS?
The download and installation process for Mac PCs too is pretty much similar to what had been shown earlier for Windows PCs. So, all you need to do here is go to the official Bluestack site on your Mac System. Download the app from the website and install it on your Mac systems. Then, simply launch the app and follow the rest of the instructions in the same way as that shown earlier.
Garena Free Fire – 4nniversary Features
Some of the various features and game modes which the game has to offer users are as follows:
- 10 minutes of Classic Mode – where 10 minutes are given to 50 players at a time to fight for survival.
- 4-man squad with VOI facility – talk to team-mates among a team of 4 members and coordinate your attacks.
- 4 v 4 game mode where you can now do everything from purchasing new arms and ammunition to managing inventory and money.
- Drag to run option now, added in Settings menu.
- New AC80 guns available in all modes.
- Character balancing adjustment feature available for most characters.
- Players have the ability to ask for items from their respective team members in a Clash Squad game.
System Requirements for Garena Free Fire – 4nniversary
Minimum System Requirements for Garena Free Fire
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7 and above.
- Processor: Intel or AMD Processor.
- Graphics: Most pre-default inbuilt graphic cards are enough.
- RAM: Minimum 4GB of RAM.
- Storage: 5GB or more Disk Space
- Internet Connectivity: Moderate to Strong internet connection
Recommended System Requirements for Garena Free Fire
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8 and above
- Processor: Intel or AMD Multi-core processor
- Graphics: Intel/Nvidia 2GB or higher
- RAM: 8GB of RAM or higher.
- Storage: 5GB or higher SSD storage
- Internet Connectivity: Strong and stable internet connection
How Free Fire may be a better alternative to Pubg?
I am pretty sure you cannot wait to try out Free Fire on your respective PCs and get some headshots with the help of your mouse and keyboard precision and accuracy. However, if you think you have some more time to spare, then having a look at how Free Fire may be a better option when compared to Pubg might make your experience even better.
There is absolutely no doubt that when it comes to the size of an app, the smaller the better. Especially, when you are a little crunchy on the limitation of your device and do not have much resource to spare. This is true for almost all gamers out there, where a big update is always a dilemma, be it in terms of data to spare or device RAM for use.
And hence, when it comes to size, Free Fire more or less easily takes the spotlight. With over 500 million downloads, it’s not very surprising to see the game hold the second position just below Pubg with more than a crore downloads, given that the size of the game file is nearly one-third of that in the case of Pubg.
Where on one hand Pubg takes up a minimum space of 1.6 Gb for download and installation. Free Fire on the other hand simply takes up only 508 MB of your mobile’s memory space. Quite the difference right with nearly the same things to offer.
Graphics and use of resources
It’s quite obvious that Pubg is the winner here, when we are talking about the quality of graphics each game has to offer. This is because where Pubg uses an Unreal Engine to provide A class graphic resolutions, Free Fire on the other hand takes a more animated approach. Thus, compromising on the quality of graphics.
However, if you compare the two approaches in terms of efficiency and resource consumption, Free Fire once again steals the show. It is quite obvious that since Pubg provides you the very best of graphics, the RAM consumption as well as Internet data being consumed would be quite high. Moreover, if you do not have the recommended specifications and a stable connection on your device, then playing Pubg on your device would rather be a pain than joy.
Free Fire on the other hand, given that it comes with a more simpler approach, it’s needs and demands too are simple. Due to this fact, even if you are running the game on low specs, there should be absolutely no lag. Something which I believe is really crucial in terms of multiplayer shooting games.
It’s always better to have more options to choose from. And provided each character comes with a different set of unique skills, that is like a cherry on top. If you like what you are hearing then Free Fire is truly the game for you, since the number of character options is quite high over here than what you might have been getting back in Pubg.
No person or even app can be all perfect. Obviously it is not fair that I will have only good things to talk about Fire Free and not a single bad thing. So, when it comes to cons the game absolutely stinks when it comes to the selection of vehicles. Currently, as compared to Pubg where there is a number of options to choose from and ride to be taken both over land as well as water, Free Fire simply gives you the option to choose from either a two wheeler and four wheeler.
What are the best Android emulators to play Free Fire on PC?
Below, I have listed out all the emulators out there which worked really well for me.
From the above list, Bluestacks and Gameloop are my personal favorite, hence placed on top. The rest are good options as well since every single one of them get regularly updated and have quite a few followers and contributors enabling them to compete neck to neck with each other to provide you with the best service.
Garena Free Fire FAQs
Most modern PCs today should easily allow you to play games like Free Fire on them, even without any extra graphic card configuration. This is because most PCs and Laptops today come with integrated graphics by default, enabling you to play such games quite easily on them without much hassle. And given the fact that Free Fire as a game when compared to Pubg uses a fairly very less amount of resources, I don’t think not having a high-end graphic card or even a graphic card should be a problem.
Unfortunately the answer to that would be a ‘NO’. Since, games such as Pubg as well as Free Fire have been designed and developed exclusively for Android and iOS only. Playing the game without an emulator is quite close to impossible so to speak, unless you have the developer team at your home of course.
The answer to this actually depends on what type or which emulator you are using rather than completely depending on your system’s resource. Usually, I would say the minimum specifications of RAM upto 2GB as well as any multi-core processor belonging to the entry level AMD or intel processors would do the trick. However, if you need a flawless performance with higher game settings, then RAM upto 4 GB and a good mid-level processor is all that you need to achieve a smooth and fun experience. And if you have a good emulator doing the communication between the game and your PC, then I would say the experience would become even more smoother.
Like This Post? Checkout More