Are you getting the error code u13 or U28 in Google Pay? If yes then try the troubleshoots listed in this article to fix the Google Pay error code u13 And U28.
What Does Google Pay error code U13 & U28 Means?
Google Pay error code u13 & U28 means that Google Pay is unable to connect to the bank server. It can happen if the bank server is down, or if there is any temporary glitch with the phone or the Google Pay App.
Reasons For Google Pay error code u13 And U28
- Your bank server is down or busy.
- There is a temporary glitch with your phone or Google Pay app.
How To Fix Google Pay error code u13 And U28?
Fix 1: Check If You have a Stable Internet Connection
First of all, check if your phone has a working internet connection. And to do that simply try using any other app such as Youtube, Facebook, etc. Now check if the other app is working perfectly, if not then turn on and off Airplane mode.
Fix 2: Relaunch Google Pay
If you have confirmed that your phone has a working internet connection then the next thing which you should do is to relaunch Google Pay.
- Close the Google Pay app.
- Remove the Google Pay from the recent app sections.
- Wait for around 5 to 10 seconds.
- Relaunch the Google Pay app.
- Now check if the issue has been resolved or not.
Fix 3: Check if You Are Using The Latest Version Of Google Pay
- Go to your phone app store.
- Search for Google Pay.
- Now check if there you can see the option for the update. If yes then tap on the Update option to start installing the latest update for App.
- If you don’t see the option for the update then it means that Google Pay has the latest version of the App.
Fix 4: Clear Google Pay Cache & Data
Any accumulated corrupt Google Pay cache & data can also cause this issue. So clear the Google Pay app cache and data to check if it fixes the issue.
- Press and hold the Google Pay app icon.
- When options prompt, tap App Info.
- Tap Storage.
- Now clear cache and data one by one.
- After that launch Google Pay, and check if the issue has been resolved or not.
iPhone doesn’t require to clear cache & data so you don’t need to clear cache & data.
Fix 5: Try Another Transaction
It can also be the recipient side issue, so try performing another transaction to check if the issue is related to any particular transaction, or if you are getting the issue with all kinds of transactions.
Fix 6: Wait Till The Bank Server Get back To Normal
The main reason behind the error code is the bank server whether the bank server is down or busy.
So wait for some time and then try again. You can also try using Google Pay before 9 AM and then after 10 pm because during this period bank servers are comparatively less busy.
In the meantime, you can also try contacting your bank to confirm if the bank server is going through any outrage or maintenance.
Like This Post? Checkout More