Gree Ac error code H3 indicates the compressor overload. If you are getting this error code then in this post we are going to provide you with possible troubleshoots to fix the gree AC h3 error code
How To Fix The gree AC h3 error code?
Fix 1: Power Cycle The gree AC
- Switch off your AC.
- Unplug your AC power cable from the wall outlet.
- Wait for around 10 to 15 minutes.
- After that plug in the AC power cable back to the wall outlet, and power it on.
- Wait till the AC fully starts.
- Now check if the issue has been resolved.
Fix 2: Kill the breaker
If power cycling the AC is not fixing the issue then turn off the breaker and wait for around 10 to 15 minutes.
After 10 to 15 minutes turn on the breaker. There can be a delay on the unit for 5 to 10 minutes so don’t worry if it happens.
Check if doing this fixes the issue.
Fix 3: clean coils, and filters
Also try to inspect the coil and filter, if you find dirt over them then clean them properly, and then check if it fixes the issue.
Fix 4: Contact gree
It’s possible that the issue still persists even after trying all these troubleshoots so we will advise you to contact the gree support.
Like This Post? Checkout More