While signing into another iPhone device you may get an error stating “go to one of your other devices signed in to iCloud to approve this iPhone” Well, you don’t need to panic about the error, here in this article we have described the most common and effective solution to approve the iPhone in various ways.
Which error we are addressing: “Go to one of your other devices signed in to iCloud to approve this iPhone”
Table Of Content
Table Of Content
Approve iPhone By Turning Off the Authentication Using PC Or Mac
However, this method probably won’t work for everybody, it tends to be the one for you. If you are using the updated version of Mac and iOS, it might be effective for you.
The feature of “two-factor authentication ” is an additional security layer that safeguards your Apple ID. It guarantees that you are the just one using the same phone and account.
You should know about your password for that. This drives you to access the account in numerous devices, for example, Mac, iPad, or iPhone. The issue comes when you can’t confirm the validation in your new device.
First of all, you need to turn off the two-factor authentication verification. Do this by following the underneath steps. We have divided the method into 4 steps and follow them carefully for successful approval.
- Click on the “Cancel” option
- Now Visit the settings section
- Now find your Apple ID. Pick the “Two-Factor Authentication” from the “Password & Security option “.
- Now Reset your Apple ID,
- Next, you have to disable the Two-factor authentication, In the meantime, reset the password of your iCloud and iTunes account. Changing your password will not affect your stored data. After that, you will get a notification about the authentication change in your email. From the email click on the link to turn it off completely.
- Shut it off
- Once you complete the process, give a try for the approval of the iPhone through the red flag in the settings. If everything goes right your phone will automatically get approved.
Approve iPhone By Turning off iCloud Keychain
If the above-given method didn’t work out, give a try to this method to approve the iPhone. In this case, you need to turn off the iCloud keychain, follow the simple steps to approve the iPhone.
- Hit the “Cancel” button
- First of all, you have to remove the window “approve this iPhone” by selecting the “Cancel” option.
- Next, browse the Settings on your device and tap the Apple ID, from there turn off the iCloud Keychain.
- Now you have to reboot your iPhone by tapping the switch on and off button
- Now once the device is turned on visit the settings again and click on the Apple ID and head to the iCloud option, Next switch off the iCloud Keychain again.
Approve iPhone From Another Device
In case you have multiple Apple devices you can follow the underneath steps to approve the iPhone into another device.
- At first, hit the Cancel button to get rid of the waiting for the approval process.
- Now head to Settings, iCloud option, and type the Apple ID and password.
- After that, you will receive the 6-digit Apple ID Verification Code from another iPhone.
- Now enter the iPhone code, you will successfully manage to get the iPhone approval.
Approve iPhone Using Mac
In case, you have Mac, you can approve iPhone from Mac using underneath bullet points
Before following the steps make sure that you have signed in with your Apple ID.
- Hit on Cancel to clear the interface of waiting for an iPhone approval.
- Now go to the Apple menu, System Preferences, and then Apple ID.
- Search for Password & Security.
- Click Turn On.
- Move to Settings on iPhone and Enter Apple ID and password.
- Next, you will get 6 number codes to enter them into the box and you are good to go.
Approve iPhone From PC / Mac Through Verification Code
The other alternative for approving your iPhone gadget is through a verification code. It is probably the simplest approach to ” approve iPhone’. By using a few effortless steps, you can effectively approve your iPhone.
Underneath steps will help you get the approval of your iPhone to follow them carefully.
Step 1: Get the code
In any case, you need to open your iCloud account on different iOS gadgets, for example, Mac, iPad, or iPhone. Visit settings on that gadget and afterward, find the “Apple ID”. Next, pick the password and security option and click on Get the verification code. Next, a verification will appear on your screen, now Tap on the “O.K.” button
Step 2: Move to your iPhone
Now go back to your iPhone device. Now your device will automatically get the approval by doing this.
Why Can’t I Approve My New iPhone?
The reason for the occurrence of this issue might be the wrong combination of iCloud keychain password or id and two-factor authentications might also trigger the can’t approval problem. However, the above-given methods are tried and tested and handy in removing the issue.
As we know iPhone approval and other issues in this device are pretty common these days. We have described the issues in a detailed manner in the above section. However, these methods are manual and need to perform with the utmost care.
If you are looking for an automatic solution or searching for a tool to fix the issue, there are multiple tools available such as iMyFone Fix Ppo and Tenorshare ReiBoot. These professional tools are specially designed for fixing iPhone issues.
Thanks for reading, check out our other iPhone user guide