If you are wondering what everyone around is watching, the answer is online streaming services. Online streaming services are viewed by everyone and are a force of nature.
These streaming services are the talk of the town right now, with everyone, nearly everyone talking about them.
There are numerous streaming services available for you to choose from. There are many great online streaming services like Netflix, Hulu, HBO max, and many more.
The streaming services follow a subscription-based model and are very easy to use. If you do not use one yet, make sure you start right away.
Amazon Prime Video is one such high-quality streaming service that offers more titles than any of its competitors. The service was started in 2006 and has grown into a massive giant today. Nearly everyone has heard of Amazon Prime Video.
The service offers a 30-day free trial video, after which you can choose to continue by paying the service or cancel at any moment. Streaming services are more of an essential service in this world today.
Amazon Prime Video offers content not only in English but in many other regional languages as well. The good thing about the service is that no matter what language the content is from, you can always find subtitles that would make it easier for you.
You can also change the language of the content on selected titles. This article will guide you through to “How to change subtitles and language on Amazon Prime Video?”
How to change Subtitles and language on Amazon Prime Video
It is fairly easy to change subtitles and languages on Amazon Prime Video. Just follow the simple steps given below:
Change Amazon Prime Video subtitles and language on Android Devices
- Open the Amazon Prime Video application which you have installed from Google Play Store.
- Log in to your Amazon Prime Video subscription account and pick the video title you want to watch.
- Now, in the right top corner, you will see a “Speech Bubble” icon once you tap on the screen.
- Click on this “Speech Bubble” icon.
- A list of options will appear, enabling you to change the subtitle and language of the content you are watching. Choose from the list of options available as per your preferences.
Change Amazon Prime Video subtitles and language on iOS Devices
- Open the Amazon Prime Video application that you downloaded from Apple App Store.
- Log in to your account and select the title you want to watch today.
- During the playback of the video, you will find a “Speech Bubble” icon on the top right corner of your screen, when you tap the screen once at any position.
- Click on the “Speech Bubble” Option to open the list of subtitles and languages available for the selected video.
- Select from the list of subtitles and languages that you want to apply in your video.
Change Amazon Prime Video subtitles and language on desktop (Windows/Mac)
- Open a trusted browser on your desktop, preferably Google Chrome or Safari.
- Navigate to the Amazon Prime Video website and log in to your account.
- Once you log in to your account, search for the title of the video you want to watch in the search bar located in the top menu bar on the website.
- After you have selected and played the video you want to watch. Just move the cursor of your desktop to bring out the options located on your playback screen.
- In the top right corner, you will find a “Speech bubble” icon. Click on the icon to open the subtitles and language settings.
- Now, just select from listed subtitles and languages listed for the particular video.
Note: Make sure that your applications and browsers are updated regularly. Also, different subtitles and languages are available for the same video depending upon the country/region you are accessing it from. So, ensure that your country/region settings are also updated.
Since the content listed on Amazon Prime Video are in several different languages, it becomes necessary to put on subtitles while you are watching them.
The world is shrinking metaphorically, and users are consuming content in numerous different languages. There are great movies every year in different languages, and the movement is fueled by the movie “Parasite” winning the best picture award at the Oscars.
We hope this article has helped you in putting on subtitles on Amazon Prime Video. Be sure to share our website with your friends and come back soon for more such updates.
Like This Post? Checkout More