Creating a playlist of all of your favorite films and tv shows on Prime Video will be very existing.
If you are also looking for the answer that “Is It Possible To Create Video Playlists On Prime Video?”
Then this article contains information about “Is It Possible To Create Video Playlists On Amazon Prime Video?”.
You will also find steps to create a playlist on Amazon Music.
How To Create a playlist on Prime Video?
Currently, you can not create a video playlist on Amazon Prime Video.
However, if you are watching a season of a TV show, the autoplay feature will act as a playlist and play the next episode when the video is over.
Also, Amazon Prime Video provides excellent recommendations that can be used as playlists.
The service uses Artificial Intelligence to create tailored content lists only for you.
You will not feel a need to create a playlist on Amazon Prime Video.
But you can also write a feedback email to Amazon Prime Video asking them to add this feature.
You can create a playlist on Amazon Music. The process of creating a playlist on Amazon Music is given in the next section.
How To Create a playlist on Amazon Prime Music?
The limit to the number of songs in a playlist by Amazon Music is 500.
If you want to make changes across all devices, make changes while being online.
If you are offline while making these changes, they may not apply to all the other devices connected to your account.
To create a playlist on Amazon Music, just follow the steps given below:
- Open the Amazon Music app and make sure the device is connected to the internet.
- When you are in the app, go to the “My Playlists” section present in the sidebar in the Amazon Music menu.
- In the “My Playlists” section, you will find an option “+ Create New Playlist”.
- Now, type in a name for your new playlist and click on the “Save” button.
- While listening to music on the app, you can add music to your playlist. You can also add music by clicking on the “Explore and Add” button on your screen.
- To add any song to the playlist, just click on the three dot button present next to the song or album.
- In this section, you will find an option “Add to playlist”, click on it.
- A list of your playlists will appear on your screen, choose the playlist in which you want to add the song or album.
We are sorry that Amazon Prime Video has not introduced a feature to create playlists on their servers.
However, it is still a remarkable service. You will not find any shortcomings in Amazon Prime Video.
You can create playlists on Amazon Music, and the steps to do that are given in the article above. Make sure to read the full article.
Thank you for choosing our website and trusting us. Share the website with your friends so they can find solutions to their problems.
Like This Post? Checkout More