If you are trying to reset your Lenovo Tablet then in this post I am going to tell you how to do this in a few simple clicks.
To factory reset your Lenovo laptop, visit your device settings -> choose Backup & Reset -> choose factory data reset -> tap reset tablet to confirm. By doing this your Lenovo tablet will start the factory reset process, you just need to wait till the process ends.
Please Note: Performing a factory reset will erase your tablet’s internal storage, such as Google Account, system app, app data, app settings, downloaded apps, music, photos, and other user data. So please backup your Lenovo Tablet data before performing the factory reset so you can restore the data afterward.
How To Factory Reset Lenovo Tablet?
Method 1: From Device Setting
- Go to device settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset, or something similar depending on your tablet model.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset Tablet to confirm.
- Wait till the factory reset process finishes.
Method 2: If Your Phone Is unable to power on
- Make sure your device is powered off and not connected to the charger.
- Use any of these three key combinations to access recovery mode.
- Volume Up + Power
- Volume Down + Power
- Volume Up + Volume Down + Power
- Use the Volume key to navigate to Wipe data/factory reset or Reset factory.
- Press the power key to enter.
- It will start the factory reset process, just wait till it finishes the process.
Note: Most of the Lenovo tablets have similar steps to perform a factory reset. So these methods will work on most of the Lenovo laptops.
These Steps Will Work On These Lenovo Tablet Models Too
- Lenovo Tab4 8 Plus (Lenovo TB-8704F)
- Lenovo Tab4 10 Plus (Lenovo TB-X704V)
- YOGA Book (Android)
- Lenovo TAB3 7
- Lenovo Tab 3 730F
- Lenovo Tab 3 850F
- Lenovo TAB3-10
- YOGA Tab 3 Plus
- Lenovo Smart Tab M8
- Lenovo Tab 8
- Lenovo Tab 2 A7
For more Smart Devices guide visit here.
Like This Post? Checkout More