It’s advisable to delete the taken screenshot on your MAC at a regular interval to keep your Macbook clear and clutter-free. In this post, I am going to tell you how to find the screenshot location and delete them.
How To Find Screenshot Location On The Mac?
The very first step is to find the stored Screenshot location on your MAC so you can delete them.
By default, MAC store screenshots to the desktop. But if you are unable to see the screenshots under the desktop folder then follow the steps given below.
- Tap Shift + Command + 5.
- Tap Options.
- From the options, look for the screenshot folder name under Save To.
- There will be a tick icon next to the screenshot folder.
- Now you know the screenshot folder name, so it’s time to delete the screenshots.
How To Delete Screenshot On The Mac?
- Go to the finder.
- Select your screenshot folder.
- You can delete the screenshots one by one, or you can delete them all at once.
- Take the cursor to the screenshot which you want to delete.
- Tap on the touchpad with two fingers to get options.
- Tap Move To Bin.
- Now go to the Bin folder.
- From the Bin folder, you can restore the screenshot, or delete them permanently.
- Deleting the screenshot from the Bin folder means deleting them permanently.
You can visit here for more Smart Devices guide.
Like This Post? Checkout More