There are plenty of titles listed on Amazon Prime Video, there is something for everyone on their server. Now, imagine it is a sunny day, and you are enjoying watching your favorite TV show or movie on Amazon Prime Video.
Suddenly, the playback stops, and you are shown an error code. This type of situation can ruin your mood as well as your day. Numerous errors occur on Amazon Prime Video. Do not let them ruin your day.
Do not worry! This article is written to provide you with solutions to fix Error code 5004 on Amazon Prime Video.
The article has enlisted many simple solutions for this problem. Also, we have mentioned everything there is to know about this Amazon Prime Video Error Code 5004.
What causes Error Code 5004 in Amazon Prime Video?
Amazon Prime Video Error Code 5004 is a playback error that can be caused by many reasons. The playback is stumped, and the user is just shown with this error code.
We have listed several reasons that can cause this error on your Amazon Prime Video. Given below is the list:
- Poor and unstable Internet Connection
- There can be issues because you are using a VPN
- Your Computer’s firewall is messing with Amazon Prime Video
- There is an issue with your computer antivirus/ other security software
- Your Amazon Prime Video subscription has expired
- Due to corrupted cookies and unwanted cache data
- Problems in the Amazon Prime Video application
Solutions to fix Error Code 5004
With the help of the above section, you are now aware of what causes Amazon Prime Video Error Code 5004. Now, in this section, we will look at the solutions to solve the Error Code 5004.
Listed below are some solutions for the Error Code 5004 on Amazon Prime Video:
- Check Your Internet Connection
- Reinstall Amazon Prime Video
- Disable VPN, Proxy, Firewall, Or Any Other Security System
- Clear Cache And Cookies
- Contact the customer support
1. Check your Internet Connection
Please check the Internet Connection you are running your system on. Try to access the internet by using a different device.
Now, disconnect and reconnect all the cables going in your Internet modem or router. Also, perform a force reboot of your internet device just to make sure that everything is working properly.
Additionally, you can use web apps to check the stability and speed of your connection.
2. Reinstall Amazon Prime Video
Sometimes there is a bug that goes away when you uninstall and reinstall the particular software. Just uninstall the Amazon Prime Video app by the standard procedure and reinstall it again to check if it’s working.
3. Disable VPN, Proxy, Firewall, or any other security system
Many times the VPN, proxy, firewall, or other security software cause hindrance to the working of the software. Disable any such program that is running on your device. Now, check again if it has solved the problem.
4. Clear Cache and Cookies
Clear Cache and Cookies of your browser Ensure that you clear your browser cookies and cache regularly for an uninterrupted experience.
To clear cache and cookies on your browser, go to, “Google Chrome > Press H”. A pop-up window will appear with an option to clear the cache and cookies of your browser. Clear them and check again.
5. Alternate Solution
If the solutions listed above are not able to solve your problem, try to perform this solution for fixing the problem on Error Code 5004 on Amazon Prime Video.
You can continue to watch your favorite TV show or movie by downloading it onto your device. To download a file on Amazon Prime Video:
- Open Amazon Prime Video Application
- Search for the title you want to download
- Open details page of the title
- Find the download button
- Click on the Download button
- Your video file is downloaded
6. Contact the customer support
If any of these given solutions don’t work then please contact the Prime Video support, explain the problem.
We are certain that you have found the solution to fix Error Code 5004 by reading our article. It is very important to understand what the error is and what causes it before solving the problem.
Error Code 5004 arises on Amazon Prime Video due to several reasons that are listed above. Make sure you try and check every solution that is mentioned above.
We hope you have found this article helpful and will come back for more updates and solutions only on our website.
Like This Post? Checkout More
- How To Fix Insufficient Bandwidth Error On Amazon Prime Video?
- Keyboard Shortcuts On Amazon Prime Video To Make Your Work Easy
- How To “Stop/Turn Off” Autoplay On Amazon Prime Video?
- How To Add Or Delete Content From Amazon Kids+ Profile?