All smartphones, whether it’s Android or IOS, all come with the pre-installed apps called “Bloatware Apps”. Some of these apps are very essential for certain important tasks on your phone, but this is not the case with all the other bloatware apps.
Many of these pre-installed apps have no use in our phone, for example, I have a Samsung Phone, and it has apps like Galaxy store, galaxy theme etc. These apps have no use for me, but there is no option to uninstall these apps until I root my phone or use a package disabler.
Some of these apps continuity stay active in the background and drain your phone battery. In this post, I am going to tell you how you can fix the “Galaxy Store, Or Other Samsung Apps Are Using My Battery”.
Get The Battery Uses Report
Many people complained in the forum that they are getting constant notifications that their battery is draining by the Galaxy Store Or Other Samsung Apps.
Sometimes these are false alarms, so to get an accurate report. I will ask you to follow the following steps,
- Charge your phone to 100%
- Use the phone till it reaches the 15%
- Then go to your phone setting
- Tap Device & Battery Care (or anything similar)
- Tap Battery
- Tap on usage
- Select the tab “Since the last charge.”
- Now see which apps are using most of your battery
Put The Unnecessary Apps To Sleep To Stop Working In Background
Once you have the complete battery usages data of all of the apps, then follow the below-given steps,
- From the battery usage data, point out the apps which have no use for you but consuming battery, such as galaxy store, galaxy theme etc.
- Go to the battery settings.
- Tap background usage limit
- Toggle on “put unused apps to sleep”
- Tap Deep Sleeping apps (these apps will never run in the background)
- Tap on the plus icon from the top right corner
- Choose all the unnecessary apps which have no use for you.
- Tap add
Note: The given steps are as per my android 10 Samsung phone, so if you are using any previous version, then these steps can vary. Just try to look for similar steps in your phone settings.
Some Other Battery Saving Settings In Android 10
- Go to your phone settings
- Tap “battery and device care.”
- Tap battery
- Tap more battery settings
- Toggle on “Adaptive battery.”
Note: You can also enable the power saving mode to save a little more battery
FAQS | Frequently Asked Questions
What If These Apps Still Consuming Battery Even After Putting Them on Sleep?
I don’t think this is going to be a case because I tried and tested it. After all these battery optimization settings, all the unnecessary apps never use the battery until you open and leave them accidentally.
But if still, you can see those apps draining your battery in the background, then you can contact Samsung support or uninstall these bloatware apps with the help of a package disabler.
Like This Post? Checkout More