The issue we are discussing here,
Here we are going to discussing how you can fix the Spotify App Crashing issue In iPhone, Android, MAC & Windows.
Reason Of The Issue
It may be the Error of Spotify because some people mentioned about it in the forums & communities that this problem happened after updating the app.
- Quick Reinstall: it means reinstalling the app without clearing the cache & data
- Clean Reinstall: it means reinstalling the app after clearing the cache & data app
Most of the time, a quick reinstall of the Spotify is enough to fix common issues, but in some cases, you are required to go for a clean reinstall in order to solve the issue.
Quick Reinstall In Android, IOS, & MAC
- Uninstall the app
- Go to the apps store in your device
- Download & reinstall the app
If the quick Reinstall doesn’t work for you, then try a clean reinstall.
How To Do In Android
- Go to the setting
- Choose all apps
- From the list choose for Spotify
- Clear cache & data
- Tap uninstall
- If you selected SD card for offline music download from Spotify, then go to your File Manager > SD card > Android > Data. Here delete the “com.spotify.music” file
- Switch off your phone
- Switch on the phone after a few minutes
- Go to apps store & install the Spotify
How To Do In iPhone/iPad
- Open Spotify
- Go to the app’s settings
- Choose storage
- Delete the cache
- Now go to the phone Settings
- Tap General
- Go to iPhone Storage
- Select Spotify from the list
- Click offload the app and confirm
- Click delete app and confirm
- Switch off your phone
- Wait for a few minutes and switch on your phone
- Go to the apps store and reinstall the app
How To Do In MAC
- Shut down your Spotify app
- Go to your OS X desktop
- Go to finder and from menu select “go”
- Now look for Library and select (if in case it doesn’t show, then long-press the ALT key)
- Go to the cache and delete com.spotify.Client and com.spotify.client.helper
- Come back to the Library
- Go to “Application Support” and delete the Spotify folder.
- Come back to the Library and from search bar search for “Spotify”
- Delete all of the folders with the name of Spotify
- Shut down your computer.
- Download and reinstall Spotify
How To Do In Windows 10
- Shut down the app
- Now tap on the start button from your device
- Choose for Settings.
- Go to System.
- Go to Apps & features, and select Spotify.
- Tap Uninstall, and confirm it in the popup windows
- From the Start search bar, type & enter %AppData%
- I will open up AppData\Roaming.
- Check for Spotify folder, if found any, delete it
- Make sure there is no Spotify folder left in AppData\Local (or C:\Users\*USERNAME*\AppData\Local\Spotify\Storage) as well. To double-check, you can perform a search for “Spotify”,
- Turn off your device
- Wait for few minutes and turn on the device
- Reinstall the Spotify from the app store
Here we tried two solutions to fix the Spotify crashing error in iPhone, Android, MAC, & Windows.
- Quick Reinstall
- Clean Reinstall
But if still the problem occurs and you are an iPhone user with IOS 13
According to Google Trends, many iPhone users are facing Spotify crashing error. And if the problem is not fixing even after restarting the phone or redownloading the Spotify. Then Go here iPhone IOS 13 App Crashing Error Fix.