The Fortnite is not available on the google play store, but it does not mean you can’t play this amazing game on your LG Stylo or any other Android Smartphone.
Yes, the direct app download option from the Google Play Store is not available, but you can install it from the epic game official website. So here we take you to the step by step guide to download and install the Fortnite On the LG Stylo 5 or any other Android device.
Fortnite is one of the most famous multiplayer game which is popular worldwide. The game is available on various operating systems such as Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS.
Your LG Stylo Phone Must Match Following Specification
- 4 GB or higher Ram
- Android 8 or higher OS
- 64-bit processor
These are the minimum phone specification requirement to play the game on any Android phone.
How To Install Fortnite On LG Stylo
- Go to the Epic Games website and go to the Fortnite page, or visit fortnite.com/android
- Tap on get
- Sign up to make an account with the epic game
- Download the Fortnite EpicGames App apk file
- If it shows you a warning message before downloading the apk file, then ignore it and click on allow access to start the download process.
- Once the download is done, go to Settings >> Apps & notification >> Advanced settings >> Special app access >> Install Unknown apps >> select Epic Games.
- Now go to the download manager and tap on the downloaded APK file
- Wait till the launcher downloads and install the game on your device
You are done; enjoy the game on your LG Stylo 5.
If your LG Stylo phone runs on Snapdragon 450 processors with less than 4GB of Ram, then there may be chances the game wouldn’t play after the installation because the Epic game does not support some specific LG stylo series phones.
Note: Not all phones with Snapdragon 450 and 4Gb ram are unsupported by epic games.
How To Play Fortnite In GeForce Now On LG Stylo 5
- Yes, Fortnite is available in the Nvidia Geforce Now, which is the Cloud Gaming Service.
- First, download & install the GeForce Now app from Playstore or official website
- Signup to make an account
- Go to the games library
- Launch the Fortnite
You are done, you can start playing Fortnite from GeForce Now on LG Stylo 5 phone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Why is Fortnite Not Available On Google Play Store?
Before 2020 the game was not launched to Play Store, but later in 2020, Fortnite was added to the Playstore, but due to the violating some Play Store terms, Playstore removed it from their library.
Can you install Fortnite on LG Stylo 4 or Other LG Stylo Series?
Yes, you can do this, you can download the Fortnite on LG Stylo 4 or other LG Stylo series from the epic game official website.